-
Re: mint's doodles & photos
I was born in February. That's how I know, but thats not the only reason I love purple. :)
Aug 23, 2023 -
Re: mint's doodles & photos
The purple one instantly caught my attention...(and very fitting for February because the birthstone for that month is amethyst) The greens of course match your aesthetic, though. :) I also ...
Aug 23, 2023 -
Re: mint's doodles & photos
Those potted plants are super cool looking. I hope you remember to water dust them.
Aug 22, 2023 -
Re: Describe a Table
It slouches by the wall. Sharp nail points project from its edges, threatening to snag on the clothes of any passers by. The center sags in and a hot pan ...
Aug 1, 2023 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when your best ideas come to you in the middle of the night... The more prepared of us have notebooks and flashlights in easy reach ...
Aug 1, 2023 -
Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)
THANK YOU!!! heart heart
Aug 1, 2023 -
Re: Camp July '23: A Winter's Funeral (2nd Draft)
Glad to be of help! :)
Aug 1, 2023 -
Re: Camp July '23: A Winter's Funeral (2nd Draft)
You did awesome! I often do a bunch of drafts for a scene like the one you were describing up there. You might find that helpful. Either way, you did ...
Jul 31, 2023 -
Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)
Thank you, @RandomTalks I JUST MET MY LAST GOAL!!!
Jul 31, 2023 -
Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)
Goal 1: Accomplished! I Knew is the title. Goal 2: Accomplished! I posted chapter 32 in time! Goal 3: Accomplished! I began the scene where I will be writing two ...
Jul 31, 2023 -
Re: Camp Nano July 2023: The Last Conqueror
Well done, Snoink! I'm actually really curious how many people are going to meet their goals. I doubt I will make the list. Haha. But, you did great. You kept ...
Jul 31, 2023 -
Re: Camp NaNo July '23: The Chronicles of Lady Alberta
You're totally welcome!! heart
Jul 30, 2023 -
Re: Camp NaNo July '23: Chosen Sidekick
Hi!! I just jumped in to check out this project. Looks cool. 8) I love these bits that you shared: We’re similar, in a way. She considered the poultry on ...
Jul 30, 2023 -
Re: Camp July '23: A Winter's Funeral (2nd Draft)
You're welcome as always!
Jul 29, 2023 -
Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)
Finally having a bit of luck on Chapter 32. Maybe I can still hit my second goal and get it out by tomorrow? And then if I'm super lucky, I ...
Jul 29, 2023
