-
Re: Camp NaNo April '24 I Knew (16+)
Thanks @spearmint! Well...I did work on I Knew twice this week, but I kind of worked in a different place and the writing didn't go well. Very exhausted with nursing ...
Apr 11, 2024 -
Re: Camp NaNo April '24 I Knew (16+)
Day 1 -worked on the hospital scene again -successfully defeated my overthinking side and gave editing one more shot before trying something else out. I think my editing was a ...
Apr 2, 2024 -
Re: Camp NaNo April '24 I Knew (16+)
Aww thanks, Ellie!!
Apr 2, 2024 -
Re: Camp NaNo April 2024: Therapeutic Murder
Yay!! This looks awesome! Wishing you all the best!! heart
Mar 31, 2024 -
Re: NaNo 2024: These Tears in Amethyst
Wonderful goals! And oooh the title!!! I love it! Wishing you the best as you grow in authorship abilities this camp!!
Mar 29, 2024 -
Re: Camp NaNo April ‘24: The Clocktower
Wishing you all the best! But remember not to push yourself too hard if you are already busy
Mar 29, 2024 -
Re: Camp NaNo April 2024: Book People
Wow!! You're already quite far along!! Good luck with this project! This will be amazing when you are finished!!
Mar 29, 2024 -
Re: Camp NaNo April '24: RedMoon Night December
Wow!! You've already been doing a ton of work in here!! Good job!! heart
Mar 29, 2024 -
Re: Camp NaNo April '24: Throne of Blood (18+)
Cool project! And I love the illustrations you have on the top post hehe. Adds a lot of life to this corner!
Mar 29, 2024 -
Re: CampNano: Double Agent!!
I'm all for the details!! You got this!! Also, your Pinterest board is cool! Actually, one of those pins I have in one of my boards haha.
Mar 29, 2024 -
Re: Camp NaNo April 2024
*arrives* Both #favcharacter and #one sentence are here Participant: Cheerleader: And probably some more but I'm too lazy to post them all. Finisher: Not this year! Did work on all ...
Mar 29, 2024 -
Re: Camp NaNo April '24 I Knew (16+)
Aw thank you, @Carlito heart I really struggle to not stress when I'm writing, haha. So that was a very important goal for me this year :D
Mar 9, 2024 -
Re: Camp NaNo April '24 I Knew (16+)
Thanks! @snoink!
Mar 8, 2024 -
Re: Camp NaNo April '24 I Knew (16+)
I Knew Yep this is the same project as last year but with new goals! About the project: The kid was a stranger...The kind you might find taking a lonely ...
Mar 8, 2024 -
Re: tea's doodles and drawings
CARBONATEDGRAPEJUICE???????? I love itttt!!! Thanks so much!!!
Jan 12, 2024
