User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: My Stubbornness Persists! Camp NaNo April 2025

    Weekend Day 2 (April 5) Zybryn's headache has gotten worse. *Rubs fingers* and the idea of giving him soda with acetaminophen wasn't a good idea, Jed. ;)

    Apr 6, 2025
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: My Stubbornness Persists! Camp NaNo April 2025

    Weekend Day 1 (April 4) I got through 3 hours of writing and completed chapter 8. My next scene to work on will be the carbonated grape juice scene!! I ...

    Apr 5, 2025
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: My Stubbornness Persists! Camp NaNo April 2025

    Thanks @Spearmint and @Carlito! The encouragement is certainly appreciated!!

    Apr 5, 2025
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: My Stubbornness Persists! Camp NaNo April 2025

    mY StUbbORNeSs PeRSiSTS Okay, that's not the title, but we all know what I'm talking about ;) The idea: I Knew is a contemporary realistic thriller. Jed meets his complete ...

    Mar 31, 2025
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: April 2025 Camp NovMo: Baking RomCom

    Here to support you, Carlito! Awesome goals! And I love the suspense with keeping the title a secret. :D

    Mar 21, 2025
  • Art & Photography Re: Kay’s Photoalbum

    These are so beautiful!!!

    Jan 14, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Book Trailer Contest

    Okay, I decided to go ahead and submit mine since I went through the effort of making it. Rating: 16+ TWs: suicide, needles, insulin abuse (nothing explicit shown for any ...

    Nov 24, 2024
  • NovMo Archives Re: Share-A-Hashtag

    #MCMotto Share your main character's motto that gets them through the challenges you throw at them!

    Nov 11, 2024
  • Art & Photography Re: Raven's Photos

    Wow that sounds super super cool!! (Especially cuz I've never gone that many places in my life in such a short time and never been to a concert) Florida does ...

    Oct 1, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July '24 I Knew (16+)

    The final wrapup! Goal 1: Well, I finished that scene but I need another to squeeze in there and the original scene needs some major editing...I don't know if that's ...

    Jul 31, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: CJ24: Counterfeit Mage, Honest Illusions, Dodecahedron Duels

    Wow you have been keeping up!! And those drawings are so cool! This world building is getting DEEP!! Great job!

    Jul 26, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Kay is Late and Overmotivated

    How's it coming along? :Eyes:

    Jul 26, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July '24 I Knew (16+)

    Update time! Goal 1: I worked on it again. It's going somewhere, I just need to make the sheriff less grumpy cuz he's quite a Grinch how I've got him ...

    Jul 26, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo: Cover Contest

    My submission! (Sadly the screen makes all the details too dark to see. But there is a moth behind my author name)

    Jul 20, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July '24 I Knew (16+)

    Okay update time!! Goal 1: I'm still tryna figure out what I need to do for this scene. Goal 2: very tempting, but I haven't touched it yet. Goal 3: ...

    Jul 15, 2024


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather