User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Stuff You’ve Had to Research for a Story

    @GengarIsBestBoy That last list was so random it made me laugh. Sounds like you've got some misery planned for your characters. ;)

    May 18, 2023
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Stuff You’ve Had to Research for a Story

    Oh...I gotta list...Let's go! --Third degree burns, symptoms, treatment, etc. --Native American names --Quechua (I know, you don't know what that means. Go on, google it!) --Rehenowa (To make sure ...

    May 18, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you hear your character's name called, and you turn around to look as if the person just said your name.

    May 18, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    @Rose Didn't know you had a Jared! Jed, in my book "I Knew" is short for Jared! Quick thinking with that response, I like it. :) Anyway. .............Reposting last topic ...

    May 16, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Jaith (Rehenowa) would grin awkwardly when he takes the box, but he'd be too creeped out to open it. He'd probably dig a hole for it and burry it. Years ...

    May 16, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you don't know what true silence is because when things get quiet your characters start arguing. ;)

    May 16, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    @Rinisha I appreciate that you keep tagging me to answer here, but I think generally, we should leave this more up to anyone to respond, y' know? Technically, this isn't ...

    May 16, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Good, one, @Rinisha! I had to grin. I can totally see that! Crunch, crunch, Merlin. I'm sure that tasted good. ____ All right, let's suppose Ramien found out that he ...

    May 16, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Ohhhh....mmyyyy....Well, I guess I've been selected to answer with my "Rehenowa" characters. Here goes! So, you mentioned Jaith and Ramien. Technically, they're cousins, BUT the Xiakai word for "broth

    May 16, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: What's Happening In The Story?

    Okay, for real! How many nicknames does this one character have? "Ina" "Alasca" and "Alascina." Took me a bit to realize that all of them are the same person. ;) ...

    May 16, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: What's Happening In The Story?

    Her father looked back at her with sad eyes and tried to stop her shouting, but it was too late. Another figure stood in the shadows, the form of a ...

    May 15, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Jaith (Rehenowa) would get absolutely everything in order, contact the people who need to come, figure out a place where everyone could meet, and make sure there are no conflicts ...

    May 15, 2023


That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon