User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Randomosity Re: Red or Blue?

    54

    Jul 22, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Red or Blue?

    53

    Jul 21, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo: Cover Contest

    My submission! (Sadly the screen makes all the details too dark to see. But there is a moth behind my author name)

    Jul 20, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Red or Blue?

    50

    Jul 16, 2024
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July '24 I Knew (16+)

    Okay update time!! Goal 1: I'm still tryna figure out what I need to do for this scene. Goal 2: very tempting, but I haven't touched it yet. Goal 3: ...

    Jul 15, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Red or Blue?

    45!

    Jul 10, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Red or Blue?

    38!

    Jul 9, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Red or Blue?

    35

    Jul 8, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Forest Fiasco OOC

    Planning to post again some time this coming week. I'm gonna have to take it a lil bit slower as college starts up again. Will keep you all updated ^^

    Jul 8, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Red or Blue?

    31!!

    Jul 7, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Red or Blue?

    28

    Jul 7, 2024
  • Writers Corner Re: Ora's Poetry Avenue

    Dropping by! WHOAAA!! This poem was so good!! I love how you related what July 4 meant in the past what it meant in your past and what it means ...

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Red or Blue?

    27 quick reminder to wait for two people to post before posting again. I did this too not long ago so don't feel bad

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Red or Blue?

    24

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Forest Fiasco OOC

    *thumbs up* Looking forward to it ^^

    Jul 5, 2024


Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
— Chinese proverb