User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Writing Activities Re: Connotations

    weeping willows, daffodils, grass feather

    May 19, 2023
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Stuff You’ve Had to Research for a Story

    @GengarIsBestBoy That last list was so random it made me laugh. Sounds like you've got some misery planned for your characters. ;)

    May 18, 2023
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Stuff You’ve Had to Research for a Story

    Oh...I gotta list...Let's go! --Third degree burns, symptoms, treatment, etc. --Native American names --Quechua (I know, you don't know what that means. Go on, google it!) --Rehenowa (To make sure ...

    May 18, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you hear your character's name called, and you turn around to look as if the person just said your name.

    May 18, 2023
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Name A Name

    Shiko (Yes! I get to use my personal favorite character's name.)

    May 17, 2023
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Name A Name

    Quiya (Yay I get to use an ancient character name of my own! But to those who doubt...I googled it to make sure it was a real name. :))

    May 17, 2023
  • Lounge, The Re: Ten Ways to Empty the Green Room (authors hate #6!)

    Hi! A new writer with thoughts. First, I'd like to say I'm a novelist. Two of my novels are on YWS. (One currently in the making) So, I am of ...

    May 17, 2023
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I see that sadly this excellent place to report good members is getting less used. Well, I'll change that for a second. Cheers to my Rehenowa readers @Rinisha and @Rose. ...

    May 17, 2023
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [21]

    Well I did. :)

    May 17, 2023
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [21]

    I think everyone gets to be the winner...for a little while...

    May 17, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    @Rose Didn't know you had a Jared! Jed, in my book "I Knew" is short for Jared! Quick thinking with that response, I like it. :) Anyway. .............Reposting last topic ...

    May 16, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Jaith (Rehenowa) would grin awkwardly when he takes the box, but he'd be too creeped out to open it. He'd probably dig a hole for it and burry it. Years ...

    May 16, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you don't know what true silence is because when things get quiet your characters start arguing. ;)

    May 16, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    @Rinisha I appreciate that you keep tagging me to answer here, but I think generally, we should leave this more up to anyone to respond, y' know? Technically, this isn't ...

    May 16, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Good, one, @Rinisha! I had to grin. I can totally see that! Crunch, crunch, Merlin. I'm sure that tasted good. ____ All right, let's suppose Ramien found out that he ...

    May 16, 2023


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton