-
Re: The curse of YWS (tagbook)
@KaiaJersaga recovered from the time freeze and stared into Shiko's unrelenting eyes. "Who took my phone from me?" Shiko demanded, flashing angry eyes across the room. "I don't know, and ...
Jul 10, 2023 -
Re: The Grandest Adventure (TAGBOOK)
@KaiaJersaga flew up to @Gengarisbestboy and heard her echo her name again. "Why does she keep saying her name over and over again?" @KaiaJersaga asked, staring up at @Gengarisbestboy from ...
Jul 9, 2023 -
Re: The Grandest Adventure (TAGBOOK)
As @KaiaJersaga looked down at her hands, they suddenly disappeared into a mass of purple butterflies. She screamed and looked around wildly for help. Butterflies clouded her vision, but through ...
Jul 9, 2023 -
Re: The curse of YWS (tagbook)
@alliyah's fingers were frozen to the keyboard. An angry glare stood frozen on @KaiaJersaga's face. Her character, Shiko, was also frozen, a rebellious expression tied to his face. @alpacaboss stood ...
Jul 9, 2023 -
Re: What Is Your Safe Song?
God's Not Done With You by Tauren Wells That and a handful of other songs I won't list. ;)
Jul 9, 2023 -
Re: The Grandest Adventure (TAGBOOK)
It was a late night in the corner of @KaiaJersaga's world. She picked up her phone to check YWS for the 20th time that day. She had recently received a ...
Jul 9, 2023 -
Re: The curse of YWS (tagbook)
"What are you!? Get away from me!" @KaiaJersaga screamed, staring in horror at the angel towering over her. "Oh, don't be scared. That's one of my good characters, Hannah. She ...
Jul 9, 2023 -
Re: The curse of YWS (tagbook)
@KaiaJersaga awoke, staring dumbly down at the pool of blood collecting on the ground in front of her. Her eyes lifted and she noticed @foxmaster lying on the floor beside ...
Jul 8, 2023 -
Re: The After Watch
I pledge my allegiance to this cause! Huzzah! Huzzah!
Jul 8, 2023 -
Re: The curse of YWS (tagbook)
"Fight our own creations?" KaiaJersaga repeated, glancing worriedly at @SilverNight who had first said those words. She had already seen the worst nightmares of two of her fellow writers appear ...
Jul 8, 2023 -
Re: Team Lily Green Room Review Log
July 6-12
Jul 8, 2023 -
Re: Kaia's Slain Beasts
Helmet
Jul 8, 2023 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Well, I ran out of stones to load my slingshot with. I think it's time to get a sword so I can do some actual fighting. That, and a shield ...
Jul 5, 2023 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]
Eyeliner
Jun 30, 2023 -
Re: Kaia's Slain Beasts
Shield
Jun 30, 2023
