User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    Status Update Goal 1: Considering the title "Display of the Unseen Eyes" Goal 2: Well, I already posted two chapters this week, but I almost have two more ready to ...

    Jul 13, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    Thanks @IcyFlame and @Spearmint!! I kinda doubt I'm gonna get as far as I hoped for, but so long as I try, I should be good. :)

    Jul 13, 2023
  • Archive Re: The curse of YWS (tagbook)

    "I firmly believe that things can only get worse from here. @Gengarisbestboy, don't do it!" @KaiaJersaga announced. Her eyes moved to @Ari11. "Can we really trust such a risky character ...

    Jul 13, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    Thanks, @alpacaboss!! Hey, that's a goal! Keep working on it and eventually, you're gonna finish it!!

    Jul 13, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July '23

    Gonna try... Cheerleader 1. 2. 3. Participant: Finisher: I met my three goals as of the last day of July.

    Jul 13, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    I Knew 16+ About the Project : Jed meets a seventeen-year-old Asian fashion model (Zybryn) in a car accident. As Jed gets to know Zybryn, he realizes that the teenager ...

    Jul 13, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Gengar’s Camp NaNo July 23: Not My Circus

    Just jumped in to check this out. I love your plotline. Very clever. I also like the character development going on. You're working pretty steadily. Keep up the work. :) ...

    Jul 12, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July '23

    Thanks, @Spearmint. heart I will be joining shortly :)

    Jul 12, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp July '23: Miscreants + Through the Amber Forest

    You welcome. :)

    Jul 12, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July '23

    This is probably the wrong place to put this, but I don't know where else to put it. Question: I am rather new to YWS and JUST found out about ...

    Jul 12, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp Nano July 2023: The Last Conqueror

    Just keep at it. Eventually you'll get there!! :) I like to handwrite conversation bits because it helps me freestyle a bit more when I'm stressed out about a scene ...

    Jul 12, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp July '23: Miscreants + Through the Amber Forest

    So long as you're still doing something, it's totally fine. Small progress is still progress. :) Keep it up!

    Jul 12, 2023
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Kaia's Slain Beasts

    Horse

    Jul 11, 2023
  • Archive Re: The curse of YWS (tagbook)

    @Gengarisbestboy was still thinking as the YWSers gathered in a group to discuss how they were going to save the YWSers who had gone off into the midst of all ...

    Jul 11, 2023
  • Archive Re: The curse of YWS (tagbook)

    Kaia glanced over the edge of the roof. Her eyes widened. A whole war had been unleashed. Possibly it was from @dragonofpheonix's book that seemed to have a lot of ...

    Jul 10, 2023


Poetry is thoughts that breathe, and words that burn.
— Thomas Gray