User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    Whew!! Back from vacation with lots of handwritten notes collecting in my little purple notebook where I keep track of my writing. Goal 1: Yep, that title is stickin' Goal ...

    Jul 23, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp Nano July 2023: The Last Conqueror

    Keep up the great work. *Thumbs up* It sounds like you're about to knock out a lotta writing soon. I'm excited for yuh!!

    Jul 23, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Gengar’s Camp NaNo July 23: Not My Circus

    Earthian sounds different and unique, but earthling sounds a lot more professional in my opinion.

    Jul 23, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    Hello, @RandomTalks!! Thanks for dropping by and sharing your words of encouragement. Thanks for mentioning that about Camp NaNo. This is my first time participating, and I did start feeling ...

    Jul 17, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    I will not update for a while because nothing is expected to change for a while, given that I am away from home and will not have the opportunity to ...

    Jul 17, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    Status Update Goal 1: COMPLETED The title will remain I Knew. Goal 2: Preparing the next chapter for release... Goal 3: *sigh* Tossing around ideas of how to get to ...

    Jul 15, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July 2023: Angel Astrid

    You're welcome! And I totally relate to the annoyance of having to add the accent. I had a main character with nine letters in his name. (Tenatashi) That was a ...

    Jul 15, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Gengar’s Camp NaNo July 23: Not My Circus

    You probably wrote more than I did yesterday. Good job!! New goals are great. Wishing you luck! I loved the bit about the pretzels. Of course there's always time for ...

    Jul 14, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July 2023: Angel Astrid

    Wow! You've made a lot of progress this month. You're doing great. I loved the snippet I read about the characters jaw snapping but in an almost audible way. Now, ...

    Jul 14, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    Status Update Goal 1: Came up with some more title ideas...still uncertain... Goal 2: Posted Chapter 31 just now, and have Chapter 32 ready for when the Green Room is ...

    Jul 14, 2023
  • Archive Re: The curse of YWS (tagbook)

    "You're lucky one of my greatest weaknesses is that I forgive people who don't always deserve it," Kaia muttered, with a pretend glare at @gengarisbestboy "But look, here, Gengar. Even ...

    Jul 14, 2023
  • Archive Re: The curse of YWS (tagbook)

    "You need to explain what this character can and cannot do," Kaia announced. "Because I know nothing about this character and I can't give proper input unless I know what ...

    Jul 14, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Word Disassociation

    Ruby

    Jul 13, 2023
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [21]

    that's

    Jul 13, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July 23: So Long, Farewell

    Hi! This project sounds pretty cool. :) And I love how you're updating so fast. It's pretty clear that you've got your goals lined up and ready to accomplish. :) ...

    Jul 13, 2023


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi