User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp Nano July 2023: The Last Conqueror

    Well done, Snoink! I'm actually really curious how many people are going to meet their goals. I doubt I will make the list. Haha. But, you did great. You kept ...

    Jul 31, 2023
  • Lounge, The Re: 'Anyway' or 'Anyways' - which do you use more often?

    I use "anyway" more often, but I really L heart . VE how "anyways" sounds, so I purposely started using that when I spoke. But, sadly, I get a teased ...

    Jul 31, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July '23: The Chronicles of Lady Alberta

    You're totally welcome!! heart

    Jul 30, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July '23: Chosen Sidekick

    Hi!! I just jumped in to check out this project. Looks cool. 8) I love these bits that you shared: We’re similar, in a way. She considered the poultry on ...

    Jul 30, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp July '23: A Winter's Funeral (2nd Draft)

    You're welcome as always!

    Jul 29, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    Finally having a bit of luck on Chapter 32. Maybe I can still hit my second goal and get it out by tomorrow? And then if I'm super lucky, I ...

    Jul 29, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp July '23: A Winter's Funeral (2nd Draft)

    Hey, RandomTalks! Just jumped in to check out your project ad wanted to say it sounds cool! Sometimes the simplest characters and plot goes a long way! I also love ...

    Jul 28, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo July '23: The Chronicles of Lady Alberta

    Don't stress about it. Trust me, I know how you're feeling about being exhausted and not having the time to write. In the same place, currently!! But also, so glad ...

    Jul 28, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    I will not be completing probably either of my other goals, but at least the title is settled. *Sad smile* I wrote 861 words today. I feel like I'm getting ...

    Jul 28, 2023
  • Archive Re: The Waiting Room

    "This is not even a number!" Shiko shouted as his slitty eyes brushed across the number taking up three lines on the ticket he had received. He spun around to ...

    Jul 28, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    Aw, thank you so much. I'll have to try the writers block repellent. XD

    Jul 27, 2023
  • Archive Re: The Ghost Games

    Life had started on a bright sunny night. It had ended in exactly the same way...or so Zybryn thought when the roller coaster car one of his irritating acquaintances had ...

    Jul 27, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    Still struggling with Chapter 32. :(

    Jul 26, 2023
  • Official Polls Re: What's your favorite character trope?

    The CHaOs cReATor, my friend. That's the one. ;) Wherever it goes chaos and a dose of lighthearted conversation and argument follows. Uh huh. Yeah. Best one out of the ...

    Jul 24, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Camp NaNo '23 I Knew (16+)

    Ooohh... My favorite snippets I got to work on today... Zybryn talking about leaving the company he modeled for... "I wasn't sad to leave. I couldn't stand it. Everything they ...

    Jul 24, 2023


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday