-
Re: 'Anyway' or 'Anyways' - which do you use more often?
Huh, interesting... I think "anyway" is more formal or at least has a more formal reputation, possibly because it is more common? I don't know. Just my opinion I guess, ...
Aug 12, 2023 -
Re: The 'Best of YWS' Poetry Collection
Title: Never Ask a Writer This Author: Kaia Jersaga Describe your crush, you say. My eyes move to him, In his corner of the gym. He looks so dirty. That's ...
Aug 12, 2023 -
Re: The Waiting Room
Shiko frowned. "Well, it's not that, but it's just as boring. A doctor's appointment. And I don't believe in magic." He glanced up at the screen impatiently. The number "164433453543535645555456656655
Aug 11, 2023 -
Re: The Waiting Room
"I feel unfazed," the seventeen-year-old returned, his lips turning slightly upward. "If whatever he was waiting for was so terribly important, he wouldn't have fallen asleep! . That, and waiting ...
Aug 11, 2023 -
Re: The Waiting Room
"And whatcha gonna try to do about it?" Shiko asked, casting the girl beside him a smug glance and sliding the stolen ticket beneath his thigh. An undefeated half-smile touched ...
Aug 11, 2023 -
Re: Alpaca Merch Shop Reviews!
Thank yuh, thank yuh!!
Aug 11, 2023 -
Re: Alpaca Merch Shop Reviews!
Allrighty! I have a request to make. Could I order the Alpaca Magnet Set for my poem There is no rush, so please take your time. :) And thank you ...
Aug 11, 2023 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [21]
A little white cube with no markings. I'm so unimaginative
Aug 9, 2023 -
Re: Hes the son of a pirate
My dear sweetest Celeste, How my heart surges with sympathy for you! All right, now let me be realistic with you. I found your letter. You still have that boy. ...
Aug 8, 2023 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [21]
I mportant C onfidential E ssay
Aug 8, 2023 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [6]
Stethoscope (is that spelled right?? I'm not sure I've tried spelling that before)
Aug 8, 2023 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [21]
Greetings! heart
Aug 8, 2023 -
Re: Free Literary Work Days: Aug 4-6
Thanks, @Hijinks!
Aug 5, 2023 -
Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins! [21]
Me missing writing inspiration and coming here to waste time...:(
Aug 5, 2023 -
Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow
Great job @CarrotWrites! *High five*
Aug 5, 2023
