-
Re: My Stubbornness Persists! Camp NaNo April 2025
Weekend Day 2 (April 5) Zybryn's headache has gotten worse. *Rubs fingers* and the idea of giving him soda with acetaminophen wasn't a good idea, Jed. ;)
Apr 6, 2025 -
Re: My Stubbornness Persists! Camp NaNo April 2025
Weekend Day 1 (April 4) I got through 3 hours of writing and completed chapter 8. My next scene to work on will be the carbonated grape juice scene!! I ...
Apr 5, 2025 -
Re: My Stubbornness Persists! Camp NaNo April 2025
Thanks @Spearmint and @Carlito! The encouragement is certainly appreciated!!
Apr 5, 2025 -
Re: My Stubbornness Persists! Camp NaNo April 2025
mY StUbbORNeSs PeRSiSTS Okay, that's not the title, but we all know what I'm talking about ;) The idea: I Knew is a contemporary realistic thriller. Jed meets his complete ...
Mar 31, 2025 -
Re: April 2025 Camp NovMo: Baking RomCom
Here to support you, Carlito! Awesome goals! And I love the suspense with keeping the title a secret. :D
Mar 21, 2025 -
Re: Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]
hats
Mar 13, 2025 -
Re: The Username Change Log
Kaia--> littleblacksquirrel
Mar 12, 2025 -
Re: xD or XD... the Debate Progresses
Okay "XD" is used for a lower emphasis thing than "xD." xD puts more emphasis on the statement in my opinion. "XD" I use half-heartedly.
Mar 8, 2025 -
Re: February 12th: Gift Giving Day!
Darn I missed this thread but I'm already gift giving lol
Feb 13, 2025 -
Re: Featured Member January 31st - February 14th: ChieTheWriter!
Ayeeee!!! One of the best people tab posters!!! Go, Chie!!
Jan 31, 2025 -
Re: YWS Best and Most Awards 2024
*cough* *cough* I do in fact have a list of words I want added to the dictionary.
Jan 27, 2025 -
Re: Kay’s Photoalbum
These are so beautiful!!!
Jan 14, 2025 -
Re: The Person Below Me...
Fair. The person below me is wearing white socks.
Jan 5, 2025 -
Re: Type Your Username Really Fast
Kaia Maybe that was a lil too easy >.>
Dec 31, 2024 -
Re: YWS Best and Most Awards 2024
Best Novel: Hybrids by SkyVibes Best Short Story: Best Poem: Best Roleplay: Best Avatar: TheMythMaster Best/Coolest Username: RavenAkuma Best Club: Novel Workshop Best YWS Event: Camp NaNo Best YWS Co
Dec 30, 2024
