User avatar

KaiTheGreater

DragonLily

  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I post YouTube videos on my YWS Profile?

    (Sorry, I missed the notif for your reply @Snoink) I did try various videos, but I think this was the one I was aiming for originally-

    Mar 22, 2017
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I post YouTube videos on my YWS Profile?

    @Snoink, I tried to upload a video and it said the URL was not supported. It did that no matter what video I tried to post. What did I do ...

    Mar 15, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another inkling!

    Hello Inky! Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! We can be sort of weird, but please don't run away yet, it's actually a fantastic community. People here are generally ...

    Oct 18, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: A newbie poet

    Hello fellow poet! ^.^ Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! It's always exciting to welcome new members to the family. I hope to read some of your work in ...

    Oct 18, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Eylo! ^^

    Omgosh hi new person!!! YWS is a fantastic community. I hope you enjoy being here! We can be a little weird, but don't run away yet. I promise most of ...

    Oct 18, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm totally new

    Well hello there, totally new person! Nice to meet you. Welcome to our wonderful community. Hope to see you around, stranger!

    Oct 18, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Writer seeking Writers

    Hello, aurorose! Welcome to the Young Writers Society! I can tell you from years of experience that it's a wonderful community. The people here are super friendly and helpful. If ...

    Oct 18, 2016
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Cool, thanks!

    Jan 5, 2016
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    *Is not tech savvy* Using Firefox something, Windows... 8? This problem has actually been going on for a while now (like a few years if I remember correctly) where the ...

    Jan 5, 2016
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Brand New People Tab

    Oh, cool! ^_^

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Brand New People Tab

    What's an easter egg? o.o (I'm kinda scared to find out...)

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Not sure if this counts as important, but the little chatbar at the bottom of the screen isn't working for me. When someone sends me a message, I can see ...

    Apr 14, 2014


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost