User avatar

KaiRyu

Just when I thought it couldn't get more awkward....

  • Archive Re: The Wild Life RP

    Quill *Walks over to the leader and bows* "Hello, is there anything you need me to do?"

    May 16, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warrior Cats RP

    CloudBreeze *Grunts* "Very well, but if you try anything... Well, you already know what will happen." (Once again Pusheen gave me permission to intervene)

    May 10, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warrior Cats RP

    WhitePaw "CloudBreeze and I have scented two ThunderClan cats on our territory!" She said, scuffling her paws nervously.

    May 10, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warrior Cats RP

    CloudBreeze *Overhears the ThunderClan cats and steps out in front of them* "Well, you don't have to search any more, I'm right here." He says, growling. "What are you doing ...

    May 10, 2016
  • Archive Re: Shade

    Washi I step outside and breathe in the cold morning air, the same air that serves as my sanctuary of the mind. I unfurl my white wings and take a ...

    May 9, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warrior Cats RP

    WhitePaw *Reaches camp and looks around wildly* "SleekThorne, where is SleekThorne?" She mumbles.

    May 8, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warrior Cats RP

    WhitePaw *Glances around nervously* "We should go back and tell the clan, I'll do it while you go confront the trespassers." *Turns around and runs*

    May 8, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warrior Cats RP

    Ignore this post.

    May 8, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warrior Cats RP

    WhitePaw *Prods CloudBreeze* "CloudeBreeze, what's that smell? It reminds me of the way ThunderClan cats smell, but what would they be doing here?" *Twitches whiskers nervously*

    May 8, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warrior Cats RP

    WhitePaw *Follows CloudBreeze out of camp* "Can we go by the ThunderClan border to see if the rabbit den is still there?" *Bounces excitingly*

    May 8, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warrior Cats RP

    WhitePaw *Pads up to CloudBreeze* "Hey CloudBreeze, I'm finished are we allowed to go hunting now?"

    May 8, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warrior Cats RP

    WhitePaw "Hopefully you won't need to, CloudBreeze..."

    May 7, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warrior Cats RP

    WhitePaw *Bows* "Yes Sleekthorn" *Hurries to apprentices den.*

    May 7, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warrior Cats RP

    WhitePaw *Eyes widened and scrambles to Apprentices den* "I'm sorry CluodBreeze, I'll check the elders for ticks later" Yells over shoulder.

    May 7, 2016
  • Archive Re: Warrior Cats RP

    WhitePaw *Sees CloudBreeze exit the Warriors Den* "CloudBreeze! Can we go hunting today?"

    May 7, 2016


If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
— Anatole France