User avatar

KaiRyu

Just when I thought it couldn't get more awkward....

  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    Drawing of forest. :P ((Still haven't figured out how to make it look like mist...))

    Mar 24, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    This. :P

    Mar 17, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    @sweetrapturedlight I'm so sorry, but I haven't yet figured out how to get the images working. So I drew another picture online... ((It's just a sketch, I haven't yet figured ...

    Mar 17, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    So, my IPod keeps on kicking me off every time I try to post something, so sorry if I promised to draw something for you, I'm currently trying to find ...

    Feb 1, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    @sweetrapturedlight what is the characters personality like? And do you want his name on it? ((The personality is for what pose he's in.))

    Jan 4, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    @sweetrapturedlight I take requests right here! :D Thank you for the compliment. ^-^ All of my pictures have to be hand drawn, no computer stuff, so I don't know how ...

    Jan 3, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: Mage's Magical Commissions [Closed]

    Thank you @Mage!! It looks amazing!! :D

    Nov 24, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Mage's Magical Commissions [Closed]

    Text: KaiRyu and you know how you added extra text on the sides for DivergantDemigod's banner?? Could you do that with mine but with it saying " Reality is an ...

    Nov 21, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    A drawing that I did for my fan-fiction based off of the Phantom of the Opera.

    Nov 21, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    That's okay @marmalade , I'd be happy to!!

    Nov 9, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    Thank you @Holysocks ! That one is also my favorite!

    Nov 8, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    I was bored so I drew another picture of Suji, but with her full name!! Sorry, it got turned around... >.<

    Nov 8, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    Here's yet another picture of one of my main characters, Suji!!

    Nov 8, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    Nov 8, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    I would just like you to know, there might be a few pieces that come from places that I get my inspiration from. Otherwise, there should be no plagiarism in ...

    Nov 8, 2016


i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara