User avatar

KaiRyu

Just when I thought it couldn't get more awkward....

  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    Here's one of my characters that I haven't written about yet, Kurieta! :D

    Sep 2, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    I was bored so I drew some Henna hand art, and my three favorite villains. :P

    May 26, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    Here's an Oc of mine from Steven Universe. She might actually exist, I don't know... But here it is, Black Diamond!! :D ((Note: I ran out of silver colored pencils, ...

    May 16, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    You're welcome! :D Raven's personality was is complicated, and I wanted to get it all into this picture, but it was too much for one drawing!!! XD Hehe funny thing ...

    May 12, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    *40 sketches and a full sketchbook later* IT IS DONE @featherstone9086 it took a while, and it still doesn't really look like her to me, but I ran out of ...

    May 12, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    I'm sorry this is taking so long @featherstone9086 Raven is actually a pretty hard character to draw... It may take me a while. >.

    Mar 28, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    Sure! :D

    Mar 25, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    Do you want any quotes or her name to go with it? :3

    Mar 25, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    Sure. I'll try to have it up in a couple of days. :)

    Mar 25, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    Nothing. :P

    Mar 25, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    Oh yeah. I do take those. :P @featherstone9086

    Mar 25, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    What's that? :3

    Mar 25, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    Book title for a Gravity Falls fan-fic that I want to write.

    Mar 25, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    A scene from a RP I did. If the symbols are wrong then the one on the tree is 'sighs' and the ones next to the boy on the ground ...

    Mar 25, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    @sweetrapturedlight finally got it working again. :P

    Mar 25, 2017


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison