User avatar

KaiRyu

Just when I thought it couldn't get more awkward....

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    *Grabs Windex* It hurts when you spray it at someones eyes. ^-^ Totally isn't speaking from experience.

    Mar 21, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    *Claps* Go cleaning products!!

    Mar 21, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    Uhhhhh, I can use a bull whip. :3

    Mar 21, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    *Walks in* Hiyo. :3

    Mar 21, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    This. :P

    Mar 17, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: KaiRyu's artwork

    @sweetrapturedlight I'm so sorry, but I haven't yet figured out how to get the images working. So I drew another picture online... ((It's just a sketch, I haven't yet figured ...

    Mar 17, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Angel Experiment DT

    Is this a stroybook based off of Maximum Ride by any chance?? :3

    Mar 16, 2017
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Kurieitā "Oh! I'm sorry..." She shook her head and her hair and eyes return back to normal. "Didn't realize that I had shifted over!" She smiled.

    Mar 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Kurieitā Kurieitā's eyes became yellow and her hair grew long and turned black. She laughs "I get that a lot."

    Mar 3, 2017
  • Archive Re: Gateway

    Washi Washi shook her head and looked away as the Heartless slammed the door. She glanced over to the side and saw a Seran girl with Ender Dragon wings. "What's ...

    Mar 3, 2017
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Kurieitā She shrugged "the characters have a mind of their own."

    Mar 3, 2017
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Kurieitā She nodded "although, I have yet to see how it ends." She smiled and looked over to him.

    Mar 3, 2017
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Kurieitā Kurieitā smiled "just a new person, character." She went back to typing.

    Mar 3, 2017
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Kurieitā She looked up "just making a new one." She said, shaking a little bit.

    Mar 3, 2017
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Kurieitā Kurieitā leans down and pulls an ancient looking typewriter out of her bag along with a stack of paper. She starts typing, her eyes turning slate grey, pausing occasionally ...

    Mar 3, 2017


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu