Random avatar

Kaede-chan

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey, new girl here.....

    hey, Sonja, it´s rlly nice to meet you and yeah so far the people here seem rlly nice..........:) hmm, ok so my favourites I think it goes somehow like this: ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey, new girl here.....

    Hey, I'm kittykat! Welcome to YWS by the way! Well since this is a writing place I would think that writitng is everyones passion, right? So your from Slovakia? That's ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey, new girl here.....

    soo, I´m Kaede(not my real name, but am not much of a fan of my real name :roll: ), Im 16,well soon to be 17, from Slovakia and basically my ...

    Feb 23, 2008


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid