User avatar

Kadie

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New

    You're like me, i never really get far with my stories. I start out loving the idea, and then i just over think it way too much, and i start ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hey Jordan, welcome to YWS. Like people have said, feel free to PM pretty much anyone if you need help, the folks round here are pretty friendly :P Remember to ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: My short, and rather boring, biography...

    I think 5"5 is actually kinda tall for 14, right? You'll probably end up going over six foot, you're lucky. I wish i'd grow a couple of inch :(

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: My short, and rather boring, biography...

    Kadie!!!!!! Trust me, you are not that short. I'm five foot and I constantly find myself being told that I'm tiny. I feel for you. I also hate the fact ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh...bugger!

    Now, would these be male or female guards? Cos i'm thinking the whole story would be a lot better if they were male, preferably with blue eyes and ripped like ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: My short, and rather boring, biography...

    Okie, so the name's Kadie, obviously. When registering, I couldn't be bothered to sit there for 20 minutes trying to come up with a somewhat interesting username, so Kadie it ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New kid on the block...

    Hey, thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm already half way obsessed with this board :P You have a really great community here.

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New kid on the block...

    So, I guess i should introduce myself huh? Well, as you can see, my name's Kadie. I am of the female gender, and i am a not so sweet sixteen ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey. I'm Kadie. Man, google really sucks when you're searching for writing communities. I've been searching for a site like this for a while. I'm so happy i stumbled across ...

    Jan 21, 2008


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline