User avatar

Kadie

  • Art & Photography Re: A fish

    I really love the contrast between the green-ness of the bowl and blue-ness of the fish. Beautiful colours. Yes, the angle is a little...awkward...but what the hell, you're not a ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my work from Art.

    You know those mistakes you were talking about, the ones a 10 year old could point out? Yeah, i'm having trouble finding those... You seriously have a lot of talent, ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kadie's Photoshopping Adventures

    Thankyou for the comments guys :) And Myth, the tope one does have a border, you just can't see it because it's white:P The message board i made it for ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kadie's Photoshopping Adventures

    I mess around in photoshop quite a bit so i thought i may aswell have one thread instead of starting a new one everytime a make something new. I used ...

    Jan 22, 2008


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss