-
Re: Hello, my name is...
Hello, my name is Leah, and i'm the most renowned graffiti artist this side of Connecticut. My graffiti alias is 'Maxi', but shh...don't tell anyone.
Mar 14, 2008 -
Re: Title Feedback
To be honest, the title just makes it sound like the usual fluffy, soppy, cliche'd romance. Theres nothing wrong with that at all, i only read romance myself, and i ...
Mar 14, 2008 -
Re: American Cowboy Bush
Ha ha, yes. Picture editing is very fun. Nice job, though the scan lines are a little distracting, i think bush should be on top of them not underneath them.
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Joanna McKylie (Final)
Wow, that's one hot drawing ;) The facial features look a litle wierd, and the shoulder two, but i'm not getting the gun thing that everyone is talking about. The ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Kevin Scholler
Wow, this is awesome. Man i wish i could draw like that. I think the jaw is a little off, but the inking is really good!
Mar 3, 2008 -
Re: My photos--part 2
Oh my god! I am so jealous it's unreal. Three Days Grace are awesome. Anyway, the pictures are pretty good, like people have said, the different colours in them are ...
Mar 3, 2008 -
Re: Flocked Meadow
These would be really good stock pictures if it wasn't for the date on the corner. They're really pretty. Grr, i wish it'd snow here for once instead of stupid ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: tree, hose
I'm all for symbolism in photography, if there's no concept behind a picture, then that's all it is, a picture, not art. I have to say that the tree is ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Craig Fergusons
Those are pretty good, and REALLY cute. I spend a load of time on deviantart myself, trying to learn how to draw, but it is not meant to be. I ...
Feb 14, 2008 -
Re: Title Feedback
I have no idea what that means. Is it a name? Whatever it is it sounds exotic, i'd read the first chapter to see if i was into it. Thanks ...
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Kadie's Photoshopping Adventures
He he, i've always wanted a best friend... And thanks for the crit :D
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Art By Adam
Wow, you're really good in photoshop! What version do you use? Do you follow any tutorials or do you just experiment? I like all of the normal art too, especially ...
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Kadie's Photoshopping Adventures
The bumps are there because the image doesn't display to it's full size. If you click on it you'll be able to see it fully :) And thanks :p
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Black and White Animal Photography.
Aww, these are adorable. From a professional, photography kinda point of view, they are pretty good. The photos are clear and the angles are good, the lighting is a bit ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: Kadie's Photoshopping Adventures
Alianna, thankd for the comment, I'm glad you like my work. Monki, i think i will try that thing, thanks :) Via, thanks for he comments, i love the colours ...
Jan 26, 2008
