User avatar

Kadie

  • Art & Photography Re: All of my old photoshop stuff

    Photo Manipulation: Before - After -

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: All of my old photoshop stuff

    Buffy Wallpaper: Veronica Mars Wallpaper:

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: All of my old photoshop stuff

    Flower in my garden: Charmed wallpaper:

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: All of my old photoshop stuff

    I used to be really into making things in photoshop, especially signatures for various forums, so i thought i'd show you all of my old stuff. It goes from oldest ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures of Victoria

    I really like the last one, it's better quality than the others and the colours are very striking, but perhaps a little too bright?

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    That's a really beautiful picture, i think if you practiced a little more with the lightbulbs it could be even better. I really love the contrast between the brightness of ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The eye is always watching

    The eye is really good :P I always wanted to paint my walls black so i could draw on them in white, but i never did it cos i can't ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your favourite tense?

    I'm sure a topic similar to this must have been created before, but i can't find it. So what tense do you prefer to write in, past or present? Maybe ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bad Neko

    It's pretty cute, though the quality of the scan is bad. Also, when drawing try not to draw on lined paper unless it's just a little doodle or something, which ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why am i cursed with writers block 80% of the time?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What is the meaning of life?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: mmm...shiny :)

    Well, you certainly know your way around a graphics program. What program do you use? I'm not too keen on the dissolved effect on the second or the scan lines ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: some more awesomeness from yours truly ^.~

    Yeah, i really like the clothes in the first one, though the face shape is a little wierd. I love the pose of the guy in the second. It's just ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Acacia Lore

    This is really good. I've tried doing something similar to this before but i'm just not artistically inclined, unfortunately. I agree with the others, the facial features and fabric needs ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Ice vs. Eclipse vs. Phone Booth

    The first one is absolutely gorgeous. The colours could probably do with a little bit of a play around, but other than that, excellent picture!

    Mar 14, 2008


That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee