User avatar

Kadie

  • Randomosity Re: PANTS!

    Kilts are the sex! Don't ya just love it when a guy's walking around, showing off his legs that are as hairy as a monkeys? I know i do :D

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: PANTS!

    I want some edible pants....

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead!

    Apparently it was NOT a suicide. He did take sleeping pills, but also he had pneumonia, so his immune system was too weak, and the sleeping pills with his pneumonia ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: reading accelerator

    I only tried it for like a minute or two, but when it got to around 500 i just gave up. I don't know how you managed at 675.

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Wow, i have a lot of favourite tv shows :P Old ones that are now over include Buffy, Angel, Charmed, Roswell, The OC, Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, Dark Angel...and so ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Covenant

    Dreamy sigh. There was some major eye candy in this movie. It didn't have the best plot, and the acting wasn't award winning, but all in all i thought it ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How many books do you read in a week/month?

    I don't actually read that many books. I'm too cheap to go out and buy them, and going to the library is kinda out of the question since i kinda ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Wow, there are some very sexy people on this board. This is me like a year ago when i was all self concious and stuff, so excuse how bright it ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I found this place through a yahoo group called young writeres 101.

    Jan 21, 2008


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch