User avatar

Kadie

  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    A donkey. At least i could ride it if my feet hurt :) Would you you rather lick a snail or hold a jellyfish?

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Bad Writing Habits (what are yours?)

    Using 'said' far too much, I struggle with dialogue :/ Also, getting really excited about an idea and then running out of steam after the first few chapters. I get ...

    Aug 8, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    So I'm back after about three or four years I think? So not really a 'young' writer anymore, just young at heart :P

    Aug 3, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Art Show

    How about using stock photos? The only thing i could really do in this competition is the digital art one, but i can't do it if i have no pictres ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Comments Sought On YWS

    I wouldn't mind do a survey. And i argee with everyone else, the forum is great as it is. Fast, efficient, i really cant think of anything wrong with it. ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    In school it was Art, but only because my teacher was so cool and we never really did any work :P English came a close second. In college, it's still ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Brunette hair, perhaps with a side fringe. Big brown eyes, a small mouth?

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Sohini--I love the effects on that photo! You look straight out of a horror movie. And not one of those crappy gore-and-killing horror movies--I'm talking a classy, psychological thriller. ^_^ ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Lol mantis, have you decided if you're going to shave yet? Remember, beards are evil ;) Joke :p Here are some (really) old pictures of me. All webcam shots, cos ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member 2/08/08 - 2/21/08

    Congratulations Via!

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I've seen a couple of people with them in pictures, where do you get the yws t shirts? Cos i want one soooo bad. And please, this is the sexiest ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: PANTS!

    Hmm, i doubt it'd have the same effect. I suppose you could tie it around your waist with some rope or string or something.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: PANTS!

    But disturbing in a good way, right?

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: PANTS!

    Ooo, do you have one of those little bag/purse things too?

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Influx of Lupines

    I agree sumi, looking around the net, i've noticed there are a lot of wolf rpg's as well. I don't have the faintest idea how those are supposed to work, ...

    Jan 27, 2008


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton