-
Re: Starting a Creative Writing Club: for Beginners
Hmm, ideas, i go to a writers group so i can tell you a few that we've done recently. 1. Think of your favourite food. Describe it using senses. Like ...
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Kadie's Photoshopping Adventures
He he, i've always wanted a best friend... And thanks for the crit :D
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Art By Adam
Wow, you're really good in photoshop! What version do you use? Do you follow any tutorials or do you just experiment? I like all of the normal art too, especially ...
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Kadie's Photoshopping Adventures
The bumps are there because the image doesn't display to it's full size. If you click on it you'll be able to see it fully :) And thanks :p
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Featured Member 2/08/08 - 2/21/08
Congratulations Via!
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: Well...hello...i guess.
Hey Lucie, welcome to the young writers society. I'm Kadie. I'm pretty new myself but if you need help or someone to talk to you can always PM me. So ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: Black and White Animal Photography.
Aww, these are adorable. From a professional, photography kinda point of view, they are pretty good. The photos are clear and the angles are good, the lighting is a bit ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: me? writing?
Hey chick with a pen, welcome to the young writers society. I'm still pretty new myself :p But if you need help or anything or someone to talk to, feel ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: Don't call me Newbie
Hey, welcome again to the young writers society :P I'll admit, i went through a phase a while ago where i just went round calling everyone n00bs for the sake ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: Gay is My Ex
I don't think the characters are mature enough to pull off this story line, i mean, how old are they? Ninth grade is like 14, 15 year old right? At ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: Amber
Yeah, you need to double space your paragraphs. Big chunks of text can be off putting, if you double space you're more likely to get reviews. was pushing her was ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: My short, and rather boring, biography...
^ Thanks. I'll have to try that. Well, my exams are fast approaching, and my essay dead line has been and gone. I was supposed to be writing a 2000 ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: Finally Free
Thanks for the reviews. I know as far as poetry goes, i'm pretty bad at it. But what the hell, it's not what i'm interested in anyway. And it might ...
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: ♥ Art Boy
I'm sooo happy with the reviews for this. I havn't edited it yet but when i get round to it i'll be sure to post it. You guys are so ...
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: Finally Free
I'll just start off by saying that I am NOT a poetry person. I don't read it, I don't like it, and most of the time I don't get it. ...
Feb 2, 2008
