User avatar

Kadie

  • Writers Corner Re: Post your word count

    Name of Novel: Tagged When it was started: 15th March 08 Word count: 2000 Summary: Hi, my name is Leah, and I'm the most renowned grafitti artist this side of ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Breathing

    It's a really touching story, but i think him dying is really out of the blue. I mean, he has a mental disability, not physical. There was really no reason ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Ice vs. Eclipse vs. Phone Booth

    The first one is absolutely gorgeous. The colours could probably do with a little bit of a play around, but other than that, excellent picture!

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Leah, and i'm the most renowned graffiti artist this side of Connecticut. My graffiti alias is 'Maxi', but shh...don't tell anyone.

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    To be honest, the title just makes it sound like the usual fluffy, soppy, cliche'd romance. Theres nothing wrong with that at all, i only read romance myself, and i ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: American Cowboy Bush

    Ha ha, yes. Picture editing is very fun. Nice job, though the scan lines are a little distracting, i think bush should be on top of them not underneath them.

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Joanna McKylie (Final)

    Wow, that's one hot drawing ;) The facial features look a litle wierd, and the shoulder two, but i'm not getting the gun thing that everyone is talking about. The ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kevin Scholler

    Wow, this is awesome. Man i wish i could draw like that. I think the jaw is a little off, but the inking is really good!

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photos--part 2

    Oh my god! I am so jealous it's unreal. Three Days Grace are awesome. Anyway, the pictures are pretty good, like people have said, the different colours in them are ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: My short, and rather boring, biography...

    Aww, well thank you. For the you get a really big *HUG* :P

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flocked Meadow

    These would be really good stock pictures if it wasn't for the date on the corner. They're really pretty. Grr, i wish it'd snow here for once instead of stupid ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: tree, hose

    I'm all for symbolism in photography, if there's no concept behind a picture, then that's all it is, a picture, not art. I have to say that the tree is ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Summer Love

    Just a couple of small things that i found. She could see the beach from her bedroom window, she'd often sit out on the balcony at night reminiscing on long ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Craig Fergusons

    Those are pretty good, and REALLY cute. I spend a load of time on deviantart myself, trying to learn how to draw, but it is not meant to be. I ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I have no idea what that means. Is it a name? Whatever it is it sounds exotic, i'd read the first chapter to see if i was into it. Thanks ...

    Feb 11, 2008


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47