User avatar

Kadie

  • Writing Tips Re: How do I stop myself from slacking off?

    First thing i would do is break my story down into parts, and then allocate each part a rough word count, so i don't go too over. Turn off your ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hey Elise, welcome to the young writers society. I'm into photo manipulation too, though i can't say i'm any good at it hehe :P Yes, teenage romance, that's all i ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Life

    This is really beautiful and really sad. I loved the repetition in this piece, it just brings the whole thing together for me at the end when it says 'It's ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Animal I've Become: Chapter One!

    Ok, i didn't read it all. The short sentences and lack of description kinda put me off. Also, there were quite a few spelling mistakes. You spelled 'Prologue' wrong, and ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why am i cursed with writers block 80% of the time?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: ♥ Art Boy

    Lol, thankyou summergrl13 :) I think the stars represent the number of reveiws you have given, and your forum status depends on your post count, or something like that. But ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What is the meaning of life?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: ♥ Art Boy

    I guess you guys must really be into fluff huh? Since you keep commenting :) Well thanks, i appreciate it. Tis a real confidence booster. I'm working on my first ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: mmm...shiny :)

    Well, you certainly know your way around a graphics program. What program do you use? I'm not too keen on the dissolved effect on the second or the scan lines ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: some more awesomeness from yours truly ^.~

    Yeah, i really like the clothes in the first one, though the face shape is a little wierd. I love the pose of the guy in the second. It's just ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Does age really matter?

    I think it does matter to a certain extent. I think agents and publishers are reluctant to publish younger people as they are unreliable because of their age. Most agents/pubishers ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Acacia Lore

    This is really good. I've tried doing something similar to this before but i'm just not artistically inclined, unfortunately. I agree with the others, the facial features and fabric needs ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How do you like your writing to look in a writing program?

    Lol, i guess it's just me then. Most of you seem to keep the defaults or keep it simple. I guess messing with the settings is just another way of ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Favorite Form of Procrastination?

    Aye, the internet is killer. I'm especially addicted to Youtube and Fiction Press. Photoshop is a biggie too.

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How do you like your writing to look in a writing program?

    Like, what font do you use? How big and what colour? Do you leave your page white or do you change its colour? I'm forever messing about with the settings ...

    Mar 20, 2008


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot