-
Re: ♥ Art Boy
Ok, betsyy i've sent you a PM. To everyone else, please do not post my work around the net. It's against the site rules, which you should have read, to ...
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: I could talk to you forever
I think it was really sweet, but it could probably use a little more description. I completely get the thing with the mom, my mom is the same. When we're ...
Apr 6, 2008 -
Re: All of my old photoshop stuff
(all i did with this was mess around with the colours a little and added some good lighting to make it more vibrant and a few other minor effects) Photo ...
Apr 6, 2008 -
Re: All of my old photoshop stuff
Photo Manipulation: Before - After -
Apr 6, 2008 -
Re: All of my old photoshop stuff
Buffy Wallpaper: Veronica Mars Wallpaper:
Apr 6, 2008 -
Re: All of my old photoshop stuff
Flower in my garden: Charmed wallpaper:
Apr 6, 2008 -
Re: All of my old photoshop stuff
I used to be really into making things in photoshop, especially signatures for various forums, so i thought i'd show you all of my old stuff. It goes from oldest ...
Apr 6, 2008 -
Re: Pictures of Victoria
I really like the last one, it's better quality than the others and the colours are very striking, but perhaps a little too bright?
Apr 6, 2008 -
Re: New Photo
That's a really beautiful picture, i think if you practiced a little more with the lightbulbs it could be even better. I really love the contrast between the brightness of ...
Apr 6, 2008 -
Re: The eye is always watching
The eye is really good :P I always wanted to paint my walls black so i could draw on them in white, but i never did it cos i can't ...
Apr 6, 2008 -
Re: Your favourite tense?
I'm sure a topic similar to this must have been created before, but i can't find it. So what tense do you prefer to write in, past or present? Maybe ...
Apr 4, 2008 -
Re: Hey, Its High School
This is incredibly cliche, i pretty much have an idea of how it's going to end already. But still, some of the best stories are cliche, so maybe you'll pull ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Music and Writing
When i write, i generally prefer silence. If i do want some background noise, it has to be somthing pretty mellow. The last time i listened to music while writing ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Bad Neko
It's pretty cute, though the quality of the scan is bad. Also, when drawing try not to draw on lined paper unless it's just a little doodle or something, which ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Hi
Hey James, welcome to the young writers society :) Anyway, merry easter sunday! Hope you got lots of chocolate :p Kadie xxx
Mar 23, 2008
