-
Re: Need Some Help; Google Searching Experts Dearly Wanted
Would you be open to using another image? I found this one which is kinda simailar, i'm not sure if the terms allow it to be edited, but if you ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Tiffany, Tripp or as you know me OverEasy
Ooo, yah i will definately join. A whole group to duiscuss Buffyverse, awesome.
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Heat
That was hot hehe :p No really, great peice of writing there. You presented the contradicting thoughts and feelings very well i think and the description was awesome. I didn't ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Tiffany, Tripp or as you know me OverEasy
Joss Whedon is a God. Seriously, Buffy was the best show ever. I wouldn't reccomend being a hair stylist, very few get to be well known, and since so many ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Another poll for school
In school it was Art, but only because my teacher was so cool and we never really did any work :P English came a close second. In college, it's still ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: ♥ Art Boy
Lol, don't worry i never get tired of people saying they like my work ^^ And yeah, when i eventually get round to rewriting this, i'll slow it down a ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: All of my old photoshop stuff
Thanks. Yeah thquality of some of them is pretty bad, and i know the styles are pretty much the same. I made the older ones when i was about 14, ...
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Brunette hair, perhaps with a side fringe. Big brown eyes, a small mouth?
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Sohini--I love the effects on that photo! You look straight out of a horror movie. And not one of those crappy gore-and-killing horror movies--I'm talking a classy, psychological thriller. ^_^ ...
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: My short, and rather boring, biography...
I could probably write this in my blog, but i've never written in it before and i doubt people would actually look at here will do. So i went to ...
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too
Good start to the story. I agree, i think it should just start with her walking through the park rather than the little introduction part. And i'm glad that you ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Angel-chan wanted to see
It's really cute :P It looks like something out of Pokemon lol.
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Moonlight
It seems a little rough, you should read through it once or twice before posting to try and catch those simple mistakes ( e.g. 'sleepless night after the they were' ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: All of my old photoshop stuff
I know lol, and i left out loads. Anyway i'm glad you like them :)
Apr 7, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Lol mantis, have you decided if you're going to shave yet? Remember, beards are evil ;) Joke :p Here are some (really) old pictures of me. All webcam shots, cos ...
Apr 7, 2008
