User avatar

Kadie

  • Romantic Novels Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    This was awesome. It was just so gritty and dirty and real and i loved it. I'm all for unconditional love and happy endings and all that fluffy stuff, but ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Wallpaper!

    ^^ This was made in photoshop cs2. Yeah, i don't usually make wallpapers either. It gets annoying when you have to view it at like 50% just to get the ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Wallpaper!

    I don't get how the writing is hard to read, unless you are not viewing it on full size. Just click it to enlarge. And thank you. Kadie x

    May 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Wallpaper!

    The letters are hard to read? Have you seen it on full view? Thanks for the comments :) Kadie x

    May 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Wallpaper!

    I made this for the art show, but i think i'm gonna try and make a better one before i definately enter it. Let me know what you think, and ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Art Show

    How about using stock photos? The only thing i could really do in this competition is the digital art one, but i can't do it if i have no pictres ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Haikus with a picture.

    As you wish, your majesty. Please excuse me for following the basic grammar rules that I've come to learn over the past sixteen years. Seriously, no need to be offended ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Haikus with a picture.

    Yeah i think the syllables are a little off. The writer we had with us that week though said it didn't matter, that a lot of writers don't follow the ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Names

    Sometimes, if i'm really bored, i watch the end credits of a movie to see if any names jump out at me.

    May 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Haikus with a picture.

    We had to write Haikus based on a picture for my writers group, and i'm really not one for poetry never mind haikus, but here's what i came up with. ...

    May 1, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Sewn Shut

    Hey, good luck with the contest! I sent you my edit, hopefully you got it? It's a great essay and i hope you do well. Kadie x

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Passed or Past?

    Lol, yeah. I've completely reworded it so it doesn't matter anymore, but i'm bound to get confused again in the future. Kadie x

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Passed or Past?

    Thanks for the help everyone. So am i right in thinking that 'past' is the right word to use in the example in the first post? I just get confused, ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Passed or Past?

    I'm constantly getting confused with this one, which is weird since i'm usually pretty good with these types of things. Which is the correct one to use in this sentence: ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Comments Sought On YWS

    I wouldn't mind do a survey. And i argee with everyone else, the forum is great as it is. Fast, efficient, i really cant think of anything wrong with it. ...

    Apr 18, 2008


I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney