-
Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead!
Apparently it was NOT a suicide. He did take sleeping pills, but also he had pneumonia, so his immune system was too weak, and the sleeping pills with his pneumonia ...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: reading accelerator
I only tried it for like a minute or two, but when it got to around 500 i just gave up. I don't know how you managed at 675.
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: One Night
I agree with Amelia. I think you need to slow things down a little and describe them in much more detail. Also, you should try not to have too many ...
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: Kadie's Photoshopping Adventures
Thankyou for the comments guys :) And Myth, the tope one does have a border, you just can't see it because it's white:P The message board i made it for ...
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: Kadie's Photoshopping Adventures
I mess around in photoshop quite a bit so i thought i may aswell have one thread instead of starting a new one everytime a make something new. I used ...
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: New kid on the block...
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm already half way obsessed with this board :P You have a really great community here.
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: Karma For Christmas
Call me sadistic, but i just couldn't help but find it funny how his day was just getting worse and worse. Josh sure is tough, if it was me, i ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: Has anyone actually...?
I've never been published, and to be honest, i don't really care about being published. If i ever am, then great, but i don't think i'm gonna go into a ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: Favorite TV Shows
Wow, i have a lot of favourite tv shows :P Old ones that are now over include Buffy, Angel, Charmed, Roswell, The OC, Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, Dark Angel...and so ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: The Covenant
Dreamy sigh. There was some major eye candy in this movie. It didn't have the best plot, and the acting wasn't award winning, but all in all i thought it ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: How many books do you read in a week/month?
I don't actually read that many books. I'm too cheap to go out and buy them, and going to the library is kinda out of the question since i kinda ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Wow, there are some very sexy people on this board. This is me like a year ago when i was all self concious and stuff, so excuse how bright it ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I found this place through a yahoo group called young writeres 101.
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: New kid on the block...
So, I guess i should introduce myself huh? Well, as you can see, my name's Kadie. I am of the female gender, and i am a not so sweet sixteen ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hey. I'm Kadie. Man, google really sucks when you're searching for writing communities. I've been searching for a site like this for a while. I'm so happy i stumbled across ...
Jan 21, 2008
