User avatar

Kadie

  • Randomosity Re: PANTS!

    I want some edible pants....

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: ♥ Art Boy

    Wow, i honestly expected this to be ripped apart. I got a burst of inspiration for this one day, and that inspiration kinda trailed off half way through, so yeah, ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: ♥ Art Boy

    Ok, this is just really a bit of cute, fluffy fun, it isn't supposed to be that great, but i would still like opinions on it, and suggestions on how ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: My short, and rather boring, biography...

    Kadie!!!!!! Trust me, you are not that short. I'm five foot and I constantly find myself being told that I'm tiny. I feel for you. I also hate the fact ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh...bugger!

    Now, would these be male or female guards? Cos i'm thinking the whole story would be a lot better if they were male, preferably with blue eyes and ripped like ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 It's a riddle right? Well i have no idea what the answer is but i like riddles, so ya get a 7. Click it VVV

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 I really like that picture.

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kadie's Photoshopping Adventures

    Alianna, thankd for the comment, I'm glad you like my work. Monki, i think i will try that thing, thanks :) Via, thanks for he comments, i love the colours ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A fish

    I really love the contrast between the green-ness of the bowl and blue-ness of the fish. Beautiful colours. Yes, the angle is a little...awkward...but what the hell, you're not a ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my work from Art.

    You know those mistakes you were talking about, the ones a 10 year old could point out? Yeah, i'm having trouble finding those... You seriously have a lot of talent, ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Empty Summer

    I'm not sure i agree with the other reviews. Yes, his transition from 'in love' to 'killer' was maybe a little fast, but at the end of the day, he's ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: To Character Chart, or Not To Character Chart...

    I never used to character chart, so i'd always find that my characters personalities would accidentally change as i was writing. So i like to keep at least a basic ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: My short, and rather boring, biography...

    Okie, so the name's Kadie, obviously. When registering, I couldn't be bothered to sit there for 20 minutes trying to come up with a somewhat interesting username, so Kadie it ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Websites for Writers

    The Holly Lisle site is fantastic. There are some really helpful work shops. I've been using it for a couple of months now and i'd reccomend it to everyone. It's ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: One of those poor souls

    This is a really great idea. And i agree with everyone else, she needs a reason. Off the top of my head, maybe she just wants to be remembered? She ...

    Jan 25, 2008


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate