User avatar

Kadie

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It Might Not be Colorful, But At Least it'd be Real

    Is this a first hand experience? Your name's Kelly, right? And the title kinda suggest's that it actually happened. If this was a peice based on real life, then i'm ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I've seen a couple of people with them in pictures, where do you get the yws t shirts? Cos i want one soooo bad. And please, this is the sexiest ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: PANTS!

    Hmm, i doubt it'd have the same effect. I suppose you could tie it around your waist with some rope or string or something.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Believer of Synyster rather than..

    Sure, heres the link: It's pretty long, but i'm sure if you stick with it you'll love it.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 10 Things You Might or Might Not Know About Gahks

    First of all, meybe you should take down some of the more personal information, like your full name and the name of your school. However unlikely it may seem that ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Believer of Synyster rather than..

    Ha ha, you sound like me. Gotta love the boys (just don't love em too much, cos you know, that's how babies are made ;) ). Anyway, welcome to the ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Beginnings Make for More Endings

    Hey Kelly, welcome to the board. I half agree with what you said about writers. You don't 'become' writers. Either you are, or you're not. If you truly love writing, ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New

    You're like me, i never really get far with my stories. I start out loving the idea, and then i just over think it way too much, and i start ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pretty Little Boy (rated for content)

    This is a little hard to interprete for me, poetry isn't my thing, but this makes me thing of the so called 'gangsta's', who walk around calling themselves 'playa's'. 'with ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all!

    Hey Jordan, welcome to YWS. Like people have said, feel free to PM pretty much anyone if you need help, the folks round here are pretty friendly :P Remember to ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: PANTS!

    But disturbing in a good way, right?

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: PANTS!

    Ooo, do you have one of those little bag/purse things too?

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Influx of Lupines

    I agree sumi, looking around the net, i've noticed there are a lot of wolf rpg's as well. I don't have the faintest idea how those are supposed to work, ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: PANTS!

    Kilts are the sex! Don't ya just love it when a guy's walking around, showing off his legs that are as hairy as a monkeys? I know i do :D

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: My short, and rather boring, biography...

    I think 5"5 is actually kinda tall for 14, right? You'll probably end up going over six foot, you're lucky. I wish i'd grow a couple of inch :(

    Jan 27, 2008


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights