User avatar

KLovelace

KLovelace

  • Randomosity Archive Re: last person to post here wins [5]

    I want to play! c: Sorry Veeran. cx

    Jul 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Have Story; Need Partner!

    My name is K, and I'm willing to write anything fantasy related with other people! I need projects to keep me busy while I plan out my novel baby. Please ...

    Jul 7, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm K c:

    Excuuuuuuse you. Everyone around here knows that I'm K :P Sorry. :P

    Jul 6, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: New To Here.

    Hey, welcome! I've only been here for three days, but I like it here a lot. The people are really nice and there's plenty of things to review! People are ...

    Jul 3, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    I- I'm kind of new here, but wanted to start with the forums and a picture is probably one of the easiest ways to say "hi this is me" besides ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm K c:

    Thank you, Blackwood ^.^ And thanks Jordin c: And I do have a poem up if you would like to review it, that would mean a lot to me :o

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm K c:

    I have nooo idea, Veeran c;

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm K c:

    I'm new here, obviously c: I was recommended to this site by a cabin mate from camp NaNoWriMo, and I'm looking to make some long term writing friends and maybe ...

    Jul 2, 2013


If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket