User avatar

KJ

  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    Yes, the ending was unexpected. And yes, I too had to get used to it, and decide whether or not I liked it. But now I do. I'm the kind ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Cara

    I would suggest work on the hands - they could be way more realistic. Make them stand out; they're placed so prettily, it will only add to the drawing. Otherwise ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Entangled in... hair?

    Uh... her sideburn is kind of creepy. What I like most abotu this is her eye - it sticks out the most. But since this is all about her hair, ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eyes

    I think the first eye would have been way better without the stars in it - that just made it seem, for lack of a better word, childish. Otherwise they're ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    *gasp* you like edward more than IAN? Are you INSANE? :( Ian is the most amazing unreal guy EVER. If only he were real. I would leave Edward in the ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black Rose (coloured)

    Wow, this is cool. And you did this on the computer? Wow.

    May 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Mark of the Lion

    I found Rizpah ANNOYING. More so than Bella. She was always all, "Oh give me my son" and she seemed really weepy and self-righteous at times. Like the time she ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: weeee, I actually took pictures!

    Cool, I guess. lol. Kind of random, but then again, what art isn't?

    May 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    I really like it. Short and to the point. It's great.

    May 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    It's pricey but you won't regret it! Wow, I sound like a salesman :( lol

    May 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    I don't know if there is yet a thread on this particular book, but I just wanted to let everyone out there know that it is AMAZING! I think it's ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: the cover for Hidden in Red

    This is neat. I like it a lot, and it makes me want to go and write something about Little red Riding Hood.

    May 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Canoli Pic

    I liked everything but the background... it's too boring and dark for me. It would be better with a more striking, bright background, Ithink. One that will not draw complete ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Jon O.

    This was really good. I think the best thing was the way you made the eyes so realistic. Some things don't exactly match up to the picture - like his ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop fun

    Hey these were really neat. Loved the eyes. I thought the flower picture would have been better if they'd been larger, and closer to the camera.

    May 2, 2008


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy