User avatar

KJ

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sarah's Eyes

    Hey. I really liked this, which for me is saying a lot (I'm very picky). Your plot, what we saw of it, was good and attention-grabbing. The repetition thing does ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Artecila - Prologue

    Hi. I think you did a pretty good job of hooking the reader, and this was, in general, well-written. Couple things, though. Swift footsteps came towards the door of the ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the Deep Blue - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Chapter One Two months later I’ve decided that walking through the halls in this high school is torture. Some of the kids leaning against their lockers stare as I pass ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cinnamon

    I liked the title. And I also liked how you put it all together. I don't have anything particularly negative to say--just fix the grammar and punctuation errors, and make ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hidden Secrets: prologue

    Hey. I was just wondering, since you used that name Crissiphone before, is this the same story as that Mount Olympus one? Or are you starting a new story and ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lost and Discovered: Prologue part 1

    Hi. Thought it was interesting, but it isn't something I would normally read. I was kind of forcing myself through it. I was confused at Crissiphone's first thoughts, because they ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Bloody Un-Fairytale

    I really liked this. I have no idea what Quizilla is, so I can't say anything about reading something that reminded me of something I read "back in my Quizilla ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Snake's Eyes

    I like the way you went back and forth like you did. Original. And it was a good plot. I was enraptured. I really have nothing critical to say about ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Golden Guard

    All in all, it's an interesting plot, and I was entertained by it, but I was distracted by all the grammar errors and the way you put your words in ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the Deep Blue - Prologue (Edited)

    Prologue “Hey, Dad, where are the keys?” I shout up the stairs. He ignores me, probably trying to pretend that he’s not there. He gets so deep into his work ...

    Mar 4, 2008


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault