User avatar

KJ

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Trees Of Eden ch. 3

    Wow, this was pretty good. I liked it. Very action-filled and well-written. I have nothing bad to say, so nice writing. Oh, by the way, my favorite line was when ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Skies of Mystic Fire - new prologue

    Very prettily written. Your plot build-up is excellent, too.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prowlers of the Night (Chapter One)

    It was okay. I liked your details and surrounding descriptions. I also liked the mysterious quality to it, used a lot or not. I don't really have anything negative to ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: New Soul

    I think it was okay. Your paragraphs and spacing needs some work. But as for your MC, we don't really know who she is. Okay, she's in dance, and it ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter Two (don't have a title yet)

    Hey Ash. I have the honor of being your first critique, so allow me to begin... The two boys arrived at the middle school with three minutes to spare. They ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: All Eyes On Us [Edited on 3/18/08]

    I don't understand why the kids were making such a big deal about her sitting beside him. Was she dared to the day before or something? And what age are ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Good Will

    Anytime.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Freedom Fortnights

    “Ugh, you’re so annoying.” Freda grumbled, pushing her big sister away and running to stuff her feet into her shoes Would be better as something like, "Ugh, you're so annoying," ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alphess: part one [revised as of 2008/03/11]

    Really have nothing negative to say. I liked it, thought it was interesting, and well-written. Write on.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Party Killers [novel]

    This is on chapter one: There was a stain that looked like blood. This line is a little confusing. You should put " on it " or something at the ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Poor Son of Dixie

    “This is a war damnit! We have to kill some people.” I think it would be better if "damnit" was two words. “But he was only a boy.” I said ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: HarborVille Prologue

    “What d’ya mean, a body? A people body?” I didn't like this line. A "people body" just sounds kiddish. It was these kinds of things that pervert the mind and ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One (don't have a title yet)

    Hey Ash. Now, aside from the punctuation mistakes (which I don't have time to point out right now) I liked this. I think you've created a solid foundation as a ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Envy and Adoration

    I was reading really fast so this was all I caught: "He hated how they would laugh, and talk of stranger things." You meant strange, right? Now, I think this ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Story w/o a name! Very short...

    Well, first off, it'd be nice for some more spacing. This is a pretty good beginning, and it is decently attention-grabbing. You have a good way of building up suspense. ...

    Mar 14, 2008


It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief