User avatar

KJ

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tellement de filles #1

    Liked the descriptions. However, a bit too much telling rather than showing right in the beginning. Otherwise I really liked it. The setting was cool, and the plot (what we've ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 of Pepita Borrico

    Pretty good. Spacing would be good so it's easier on the eyes.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Whisky on a Sunday: Year 2 (updated 30.3.08)

    This is just on the first part; I don't have time to review the others. These are the only things that I didn't like: I could’ve sworn I heard several ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Whisky on a Sunday: Year 1

    This was pretty good. The only thing that really bothered me was how you used things like, "you said" in reference to the other person. That got a little confusing, ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 2

    I liked the part with the twins. It was funny. As to the rest, it wasn't bad. Write on.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Circus Pirates 1

    Much better. Good job editing.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm Going To Be Gone Tomorrow

    Hey. I see that this was posted a while ago, but I'm going to comment anyway. I thought that this was a pretty good start. I liked the quirkiness of ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Oh Corrie (2)

    What I liked most about this was the descriptions. You do need some spacing after the people speak, though. Pretty good addition. But I feel like we still don't really ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Oh, Corrie 1

    It was interesting. I felt like you were saying the name "Corrie" far too much, though. And that weird paragraph in the middle needs to be fixed. She says way ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Have yet again re-downloaded. 3rd (for you) version of this chapter. I've shortened it up, for those of you who hated the length :) Description: Takes place in London, around ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Think I'm In Love #1

    That was funny. I'm really tired right now, so when I started reading this I forgot that you said you were writing this in a girl's perspective, so all those ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Star and an Owl - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    I'll think about it =P

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to Jesmal

    “Will we ever come back Father?” he asked innocently, looking up into his sire’s weathered face. Comma would be good after "back". And "he" should be capitalized. “I don’t know. ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Spirited 0.1

    "All spirits are enslaved which serve things evil." -- Percy Bysshe Shelley, Prometheus Unbound. Liked this. The machine starts (it is ready). Feel like the parentheses takes away from the ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: NN -- Prologue: Dark Water, Pale flame

    Curdled moonlight writhed on the blade as she held it on high. Dusky pines formed a ragged circle around her, like teeth tearing into the star-strewn blanket of the sky. ...

    Mar 15, 2008


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother