User avatar

KJ

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Three Queens

    Hey. I realize this was posted a while ago, but it was on the main page so I read it anyway. It's a good start. I have only two problems ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rose Hill Cemetery

    Hello. Just wanted you to know that I really, really, liked this. It was eerie and, if you're of a nervous disposition, it makes you shiver. I didn't think it ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: untitled (for now)

    My eyes hurt from reading that. Should try pressing "Enter" or "Return" twice after you've finished a paragraph. About your story. I thought it... interesting. Very creative, even though I ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chance of Snow 1

    I have to agree with Heidigirl666 and Prokaryote on this. I thought it was dull and tedious. Very hard for me to get through. You have an interesting style in ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Stand In Rain (Lost in Life)

    Hey. This wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. The title bothered me first off. It's been used, already, by Superchick. I know that song titles generally are reused much ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)

    It was okay. But... I really can't picture Edward squealing. It takes away from his elegance...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: +

    Not bad. I don't know why you posted the blood warning, since there wasn't all that much. I was expecting like a gruesome, disgusting, totally descriptive gut-wrenching war or something. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fairy Dust - prologue

    Hello. You were very kind when you reviewed one of my pieces, and since I love good reviews, I will try to return the favor. This was very creative. I ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Oh Brother...

    I think that your character development needs a ton of work. And it DOES all go way too fast. Drag it out a little, make it interesting. Add some scandal, ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Not Another Vampire Romance

    To be honest, I got bored. Didn't even read it all. Maybe you should try changing your hook. The reason I opened this was because I thought your title was ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Her Only Friend

    Cool, I'm the first one to comment. Okay, so overall, it was pretty good. Interesting idea. But to be honest, even though I thought the details were pretty and insightful, ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Letter.

    First off, I noticed that you say "mother" quite a bit. Try to tone it down. And this soldier is just too wistful and... well, wimpy, I guess. He's a ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dancer of Arrows

    I thought that there was too much narrative in the beginning. Maybe you should consider cutting all that and adding it gradually throughout in a steady flow, or in a ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Like The Night

    I knew it was a mistake from the moment he dragged me into it all. The prank was supposed to be just that, a prank. But it turned out to ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the Deep Blue - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Thanks. Makes me feel really good :)

    Mar 26, 2008


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson