User avatar

KJ

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: She's So Perfect

    Ummm, were you typing really fast or something? Because you had a ton of grammar and punctuation mistakes in there. I don't have time to point them out, but I'm ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Fireworks for the War (Edited)

    I’ve grown used to the sound of the bombs. Each one echoes in my mind with a constant thrumming. I scratch my chest, and the mud caked on my skin ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She only wanted Help.

    First thing I have to say is that you need spacing. Moving on. Overall, I thought this piece decent. I kind of got bored, but maybe that's just in the ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Size Large (Title in un-decided)

    I'm not entirely sure I liked this. So you've begun a story about an anorexic girl. Okay. So what are you going to do to make this piece, out of ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Hello. Uh, no, I really had no idea what was going on. You had some cool descriptions, and they would have been even better if I'd known what was happening. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Flames of Injustice

    :wink:

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Of the Past - Part 1 - Revised

    Ummm... Disturbing. To say in the least. And what kind of club is this? And why would these two girls want to be in it bad enough to give a ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: That fear that causes this writing

    Some interesting concepts about death. I would have written some more before posting, however. Normally even Prologue's aren't this short. And spacing would be amazing. So, ummm, what is this? ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: War of the Willow - Prologue

    :wink:

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fiend Kingdom: Darkness Stirring

    I very much would like to read this, but there isn't enough spacing. Maybe I have sensitive eyes or something, but it's too hard to read.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Complicated Love

    It was okay, only I didn't like the beginning. Too common, starting something out with someone getting out of bed. But the rest was, as I said, okay.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Flames of Injustice

    Hello. Just wanted to point a few things out. "Marie, I don't want you to go." Anthony said sadly. You often end these types of sentences with periods. Try a ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Raven (much edited)

    I began to read it, but the spacing hurt my eyes. I did get to the part where she told the guy the dog had a limp, and she laughed. ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Hills of Elam

    Agree with the others. Too much description. But it is lovely. Only problem I have is spacing, and one part should be in Italics. Other than that, it was great. ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Bait 2

    Hey. Okay, I really liked this. I think it was better than your first chapter. I had absolutely no problem with it save one: I do not think that the ...

    Mar 27, 2008


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13