User avatar

KJ

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Perfect Mistake

    Very compelling read. Sureal has the real critique down, so I won't bother. It wasn't exciting, but it was, as I said, compelling. Keep writing.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: "Lucky Me" Chapter 1

    Lots of punctuation mistakes. Need to go back and fix those - Teh Wozzinator already gave you some good tips. As to your piece... it wasn't bad. Decent, in a ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Eclipse Chronicles

    Hello. Overall opinion: Interesting start. There were a few things I would have changed, but unfortunately I don't have time to list them all. But one of the major things ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Princess and the Bee

    Hello. This was very amusing. What captured me was your title. For some reason I thought it captivating... Anyway, good job on the comic. Keep writing.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Fall

    Maybe it was just me, but I would have liekd it better if you had used the word 'ice' only once. Other than that, I liked it. Wasn't bad.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the Deep Blue - Chap. 2

    I actually already had the addition to this all typed out and ready to go... BUT THEN MY COMPUTER PERMENENTLY DELETED IT. I was so pissed that I just abandoned ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the Deep Blue - Prologue (Edited)

    Awww, thanks :D

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Welcome to Miami: Chapter 1. [Edited and Rewritten]

    Hey. Wanted to point out a few things that I noticed: They've been dating for 6 years! Yeah, 6. I don't get what they see in each other. Carly is ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Bait #3

    Hey. I have no time to comment, but I had to. I liked your addition. I didn't notice and grammar or puntuation mistakes, so good job on that. Wasn't boring ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: British Love, Boston Affection

    Hey. This was interesting. It wasn't exactly enthralling, but it wasn't boring. It was pretty well-written, also. Only thing is this: “I see our lovemaking has come to a close.” ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Fireworks for the War (Edited)

    Thanks for your help. I learned about the socks thing in school. I was actually paying attention for once! Good thing I did, huh?

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Flame

    You have great detail in this. I actually found no problem with it, except perhaps that there was a bit too much telling rather than showing. But sometimes such a ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Keri's Love Chapter One Part Two

    Hey. Just wanted to put in my own two bits. I thought that this was an interesting addition. My only problem with it was as GryphonFledgling said: the relationship is ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Keri's love Chapter One Part One (Redone)

    Hey.This wasn't a bad beginning. I had only a few problems with it. In the beginning I was getting the vibe that she didn't like staying sober and having to ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Fireworks for the War (Edited)

    Yeah, that is interesting about the Jimmy thing. I've never seen Independence Day, so it wasn't intentional. Thanks, by the way, for your stars and critiques. Really appreciate it.

    Mar 28, 2008


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern