User avatar

KJ

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Phenotype -- Part Two

    Hey. Don't have much time to comment, but I just wanted to say a couple things. This was a pretty interesting addition. I didn't like it as much as Part ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Phenotype -- Part One

    Just a few nitpicks (and they really are major nitpicks. This story would be great even if you just ignored them all). His mysterious ailment has turned his usually tanned ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Strangers in the fog part 1

    Need spacing. I thought that this was... interesting. But you give us a bit too much of an info dump right in the beginning - at least that's how I ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Untitled SciFi/Romance - [Prologue]

    Hey. Just a few things I noticed: The stench was the same; bleach, of course. This sentence feels kind of awkward and ruins the flow you have going. I would ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lindt Love

    Cute and amusing. =)

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fiend Kingdom: Darkness Stirring

    A tinny voice comes from the shrubs in a strained whisper. Only error I noticed. Should be tiny. All in all, exciting and well-written. It's a great beginning. It hooks ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Moving Too Fast (Chapter 1)

    Hey. Just wanted to let you know that this was pretty decent writing. It's a good start. Would cut the Italics in the beginning, however. You could let us know ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Raven (much edited)

    Hey. Yeah, great job with editing. I read the whole thing. Overall impression: It wasn't bad. Interesting. I liked the wry tone you had throughout it, and you were consistent ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Look at this!

    It's interesting. It's kind of dull, however. I think to make it better there should be more shading, to make more sharp contrast between her cheek and the rest of ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: mmm...shiny :)

    Wow, these were just great. What I liked most was all the color. Nice work.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Greenhouse: Feb. 29

    Nice work. Very pretty. I wasn't a huge fan of 4, 7, or 10. They were a bit dull. But the rest were great.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo a go go

    I liked the third and fifth ones best. The others were just like, okay, so someone is building something. So what?

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Animal Photography.

    Dude, that first dog has a tongue problem. Anyway, I thought these were good. Nothing quite original about them, but cool. I'm a dog-lover, so it was especially fun for ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lightbulb!!

    Hey, I like this. It's neat. Very creative, too. Who would've thought to take a pic of a lightblub?

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Ice vs. Eclipse vs. Phone Booth

    Hey. I thought that the last two were pretty decent, and I don't know how you can improve them. As to the first, I liked it, but I think it ...

    Mar 28, 2008


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author