User avatar

KJ

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I am the Creature

    Hey. Like Chocoholic, I confess to skimming in the very beginning. It felt much like a poem at the start, and while I have no problem with poetry, I was ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Bait 6

    Hey Kool. I want to read this badly, but I am literally out of time. The bell has already rung and I got to get to my next class. But ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Give You My Life

    Just a couple nitpicks, seeing as I'm short on time: "Haydence"A soft voice called to the rugged boy seated by the large stained-glass window. This sentence, first, feels a bit ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Nothing's Fair in Teen Love and War (chapter 3)

    Hey. I had a few problems with this. In the very beginning Alicia was beating herself up for being SHY? I didn't get that vibe in Chap. 2. She just ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Nothing's Fair in Teen Love and War (chapter 2)

    Hey. This was also pretty decent. The only thing I didn't really like was when his ex shut up and you made it such a big deal that she had, ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Nothing's Fair in Teen Love and War

    A pretty solid start. Interested to see where you're going with this... I guess I'll have to keep reading.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Darkness

    I enjoyed this. I guess I have nothing negative to say, and I'm sorry this is so unhelpful. Waiting for more...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Teeth, a horror story

    Hey. There were only two things that stuck out to me, that I think you should change to improve: I can remember screaming “NOOOOO!!” to him, as if I had ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Candle in the Darkness - Prologue (Edited)

    Thanks both of you for your help :) Ash, I've already added the changes.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 2

    Newly edited

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Evil Angel- Chapter One

    Hello. I've noticed that you have a talent for description and detail. You've done a good job on both counts from what I've read that's yours. I found no problem ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Slight of Perception

    Hey. I realize that this is super old, and that's you're most likely done with it, but it was at the top of the list in Fantasy Fiction and I ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Smile, a Blonde, and a Homecoming Dance

    Very entertaining. It wasn't supremely good; I don't know if it's just me but I got a bit bored; maybe it was your beginning. You could do better. You have ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Am the Damned

    On the negative side, there was far too much narrative. Perhaps its my own taste, but I think that dialogue always adds to a piece. Maybe it's your spacing that's ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Revenge [EDITED] please crit. again

    Hey. I don't have much time, but I wanted to tell you what I think. This has a great plot, and some interesting aspects to it. I like how the ...

    Apr 7, 2008


Congratulations!
— Magestorrrow