User avatar

KJ

  • Romantic Novels Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too

    That was extremely sad. I'm sorry that that happened. Someone close to me also experienced something like that. To refer to your writing, I noticed only a couple things: Your ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Ferride (Part 2 Now Up)

    Hey. I admit that I skimmed this, because I'm short of time. So I'll refrain from giving an official opinion until I I've read it throughly and completely. As to ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: my vampire story

    Hey. Now I don't know if it's just the mood I'm in, but I found the beginning dull. I forced myself through a lot of it. Near the ending things ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mage Light

    Can't read this, sorry. You need spacing and perhaps shortening it would be better.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: vampyre legacy capter one

    OK, I'm back, and I've been able to read it more thoroughly. First of all, JCobsesed is right - you need to take the time to correct your punctuation. This ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: -removed-

    Hey. I wasn't sure how I felt about this piece. No offense or anything, but I found myself bored. I didn't really understand the whole "mirrors" thing. You have some ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter One

    Hello BFF. I'm glad you finally put this on here. I'm not going to do a full critique, considering that's already been covered, but I'll give you my basic opinion. ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shh…1, 2, 3 [Part 1]

    Hello. I have no time, but I wanted to tell you that I liked this. You have some good description. I didn't catch any errors in punctuation and grammar, but ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Bait 6

    Okay, I'm back. And once again, I'm very unhelpful and have nothing negative to say. The only thing that comes to mind, if I really am being utterly picky, is ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Prologue (edited)

    Hey. Other than a few punctuation errors, I really found nothing. It was decently written, and an interesting start. But... am I supposed to know what's going on? Because at ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 1

    Hey. I liked this. The only things that I didn't like was your spacing and I caught a few punctuation errors. I'm sure you can catch them if you go ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Annabelle's Box

    Hello. Everyone pretty much has all the editing covered, but there were a couple things that I thought needed adjusting: “Well?” I said impatiently. It would seem that, after asking ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Heart of Life

    Very well done. Creative and thought-provoking. I hope you do well in the contest.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Revenge [EDITED] please crit. again

    Me again. You've much improved this piece with your editing. I found a few more things that need to be adjusted : Now it was him, Mom giggled with. Don't ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Maths Project

    I loved the witty dialogue. The ending was creative and amusing. I would have enjoyed this even more if I could acually understand the math (I suck at any kind ...

    Apr 9, 2008


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites