User avatar

KJ

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Chapter One]--Edited

    Ash, my corrections/opinions are in bold. I may sound brisk or critical, but I'm just in a hurry, so don't take it personal. Hope this helps. And by the way, ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 4

    Again, newly edited. I hope you appreciate all this work I'm doing ;P

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Jon O.

    This was really good. I think the best thing was the way you made the eyes so realistic. Some things don't exactly match up to the picture - like his ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop fun

    Hey these were really neat. Loved the eyes. I thought the flower picture would have been better if they'd been larger, and closer to the camera.

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Misty Morning Flowers

    They're pretty good... only thing I didn't like was how close-up they were. I would suggest some distance between the camera and the flower.

    May 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Mark of the Lion

    lol... I'm sorry. But I do like Twilight more. I can relate to Bella more than I can to Hadassah. Though don't get me wrong - I love them both ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Mark of the Lion

    Well, nothing can beat Twilight :). But I myself liked Atretes more... call me crazy.

    May 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear - Title Pending

    I don't have much time, but I just wanted to tell you that, regardless of it's rather short length, I liked it. Only thing I didn't like was the "BAM ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Mark of the Lion

    If you're having trouble finding a book to read, I recommend these books! They're written by Francine Rivers. Note: They have many mature elements in them. Not graphic sex or ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Book Thief

    I've heard it was good from several people actually... but I looked at it at Barnes & Noble and it just didn't seem like m my type of book. Maybe ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Two

    Ash - I want to read this, but I'm going to reread Chapter One again before going on (I kind of forgot everything that has happened already). So I'll get ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter One

    Ash, I'll reread it, but print it out, OK? I hate staring at the computer screen for long periods of time, and this will take some time. So yeah, print ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Fireworks for the War (Edited)

    Thanks everyone for your great critiques. I really appreciate the help and the fact that you enjoyed it. And Samuel - that's really neat about your family history. I'd be ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Painting

    I found this interesting. What I liked most was the emotion emanating from it. I give you points for originality. However - and this can be both a good and ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Still Sane

    You should be proud of it. I really liked it. There were only two things I did not like and felt took away from the piece: The rest seemed like ...

    Apr 23, 2008


Poetry is thoughts that breathe, and words that burn.
— Thomas Gray