User avatar

KJ

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: First Kiss

    I don't want to be mean, but there was nothing at all captivating or even interesting about this. Boy likes girl. Girl like boy. Boy asks girl to movie. Girl ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Garden of Hideous - Chap. 1

    Nope. I have yet to write it. But I think I will.

    May 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ten thousand miles

    I really liked this. You have a great flow and use lovely language to express/show what is happening. I wouldn't call it a description. I didn't see much to go ...

    May 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled as of yet

    I'll get to the punch: You have many spelling errors, and I don't think you should use capital letters when emphasizing. For a beginning this has far too much narrative. ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    I don't know if there is yet a thread on this particular book, but I just wanted to let everyone out there know that it is AMAZING! I think it's ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Dagger of Truth [Chapter Two]--Edited

    This was way better than the first chapter - I really enjoyed this. Your dialogue is realistic. Only things that caught my notice was that Father Brian said "my dear" ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Garden of Hideous - Chap. 1

    This is something I started when I felt that I needed a break from Needles and Roses. I feel that it has some potential - I've got some good twists ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Lily

    Hey. I give you points for creativity - it's also thought provoking. You kept me reading, so good job on that. Everyone else has covered grammar and everything else, so ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Frozen Trains

    Hey. Now, I don't know if this is just the mood I'm in, so don't take this too seriously, but I just couldn't get into it. I thought it kind ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: the cover for Hidden in Red

    This is neat. I like it a lot, and it makes me want to go and write something about Little red Riding Hood.

    May 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Canoli Pic

    I liked everything but the background... it's too boring and dark for me. It would be better with a more striking, bright background, Ithink. One that will not draw complete ...

    May 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silent Scream

    I liked it. It's a good short story - why, like a few others have asked, do you claim it unfinished? And I'm really interested to see what you come ...

    May 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reflections, Chapter 1

    Hey. I don't have much to say - I didn't notice any typos. My overall impression: it wasn't bad. As a beginning, I think you could have a much stronger ...

    May 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Child of a wolf

    About your poll... do you mean would we rather have a vampire be killing the child? How can it be both? And if I had to choose, I guess werewolf, ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When dawn arrives

    Hey. There were three major problems I had with this. One, your punctuation. Needs much work. You end things like this: "Hello." She said. When it should be: "Hello," she ...

    May 7, 2008


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight