User avatar

KJ

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter one AGB

    Okay, I'm back! Let's get started... NITPICKS: Down through the snowy, winding never-ending tree roads south of Boston lays a small town called Lakeville. Too many adjectives in this. The ...

    May 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter one AGB

    I will come back to this. But wow it's long...

    May 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Pure Chapter 1

    I just finished telling this to another writer: I don't like stories beginning in a classroom. It's too typical. This is just my opinion, of course, but I feel a ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bestfriends and Nothing More?

    Hey. I'm short of time, but since no one has reviewed this yet I thought I'd tell you what I think, in general (such as my opinion is). You need ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Plain Extraordinary

    NITPICKS: I always was tall, even when I was a kid. I think this would flow better if you switched was and always around so it reads like this: I ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Garden of Hideous - Chap. 1

    Just wanted to let everyone who cares to know that Chap. 2 will probably not be completed until a week into the summer. I am swamped with end-of-the-year homework, and ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Eighth (And LAST) Chapter of Wrong or Right

    Hey. I've read all the chapters, and this is the first one I've commented on, and I'm sorry I'm so unhelpful. I was so sucked into the story that I ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 5

    This is actually one of my favorite chapters because, in my opinion, it's when things begin to get more exciting. There's a huge twist of plot that anyone who's read ...

    May 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Repercussions (Part One of Two)

    Hey JFW. Just letting you know that I actually printed this out and suggested a lot of changes, but I have yet to learn how to scan it in - ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rainbow connection -another short story-

    I think you need a better hook. Short stories - because they're so short - need something to catch and keep the reader's attention. This didn't do it for me. ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Garden of Hideous - Chap. 1

    Thanks for your comments you guys. I've started progress on 2... but now I'm afraid that you all won't like it as much as you seem to this so it's ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: weeee, I actually took pictures!

    Cool, I guess. lol. Kind of random, but then again, what art isn't?

    May 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    I really like it. Short and to the point. It's great.

    May 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Garden of Hideous - Chap. 1

    fier d'ĂȘtre! However, only a little and I don't know all that much of the language. Just a few phrases here and there. And thanks for the compliments. I'll get ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    It's pricey but you won't regret it! Wow, I sound like a salesman :( lol

    May 8, 2008


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy