User avatar

KJ

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Repercussions (Part Two of Two)

    He sounds formal, as if he were planning on firing me, not murdering me. Writing in present tense. Should be as if he is. Everyone has got everything else covered, ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Changed

    Hey. Here's my edit on Chapter One:

    May 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pianissimo

    Okay, there were quite a few things that I found and wanted to point out, but I have almost no time left and here are two parts that stuck out ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember? short story- won't take long.

    Very lovely. I really found nothing to nitpick, and I kind of hate that... Here one thing (and it really is pathetic): I didn't like how messy the breaks were ...

    May 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Repercussions (Part One of Two)

    It's finally here. Sorry it took so long. And it isn't even that much... NITPICKS: “Honey!” She’s frantic now, but he doesn’t look up, doesn’t acknowledge her. This felt awkward ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Five

    Hey, Ash. I've already made and given you my corrections. But I have to again emphacize, as Esme already has, that slave's should not act as Lyra did. They were ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 6

    Detail: While I've edited it, I still feel that this is an extremely rough chapter. I found it difficult to write. I wanted to keep it entertaining and yet give ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Saving Michael

    NITPICKS: In the hotel that we were staying in, they thought I was his mother. I skimmed the other comments, and I have to agree when it was mentioned that ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Mark of the Lion

    I found Rizpah ANNOYING. More so than Bella. She was always all, "Oh give me my son" and she seemed really weepy and self-righteous at times. Like the time she ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Three

    Hey Ash. Haha I feel spoiled. All the others have yet to see more chapters of this, but I already have! (Teehee) ~Shameless Advertising~ Just you wait, fellow readers! It ...

    May 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Short Story: "Voices"

    Hey. In general, I like the idea of this. However, as you seem to be aware of, this needs work. I don't have much time but I wanted to point ...

    May 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Service to Society

    This was funny. I don't know if you meant it to be, but I actually laughed. Just one thing: Stealthily, I advance towards the kitchen table, to confront a small ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Game of Wits

    Hey. In general, I liked this. The only thing I can think of right now to suggest is to slow it down a bit. Preferably around the part where you ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Think

    NITPICKS: I didn’t even realize it was happening the first time it happened. This is not good for a beginning sentence. I've learned that beginning a piece with I is ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Revolution...

    I am here just to give you simple opinion. I have two huge issues with this: First, I think that you should expand the entries. They're far too short for ...

    May 21, 2008


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy