User avatar

KJ

  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    No offense, Ash, but the whole first-day-of-school thing reminded me of Twilight. So try to make that different when you go on. And yes, it WAS short... too short. I ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Greg

    Hey. Just one thing: I don't believe the jews were tatooed until AFTER they'd reached the concentration camps. In the ghetto they simply had to wait, and starve, and suffer. ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Song of Shallow Waters I: The Sirens

    Nice writing. What else can I say? I don't want your ego to flare even more, what with the heaps of compliments you're getting already :( Anyway, the one problem ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Morning Breaks

    It seems like I ALWAYS have this problem with Edward-written pieces. It just doesn't FEEL like Edward. Of course, you're not Stephenie Meyer, so I can't blame you, but still. ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Blue Flame

    “You so owe me.” This sounds like something a teenager in 2008 would say. Cut the so . OVERALL IMPRESSION: Interesting. I guess that's about all I can say. I ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Song of Shallow Waters Prologue: Ten Years Before

    Very good writing. I was a little iffy when I read the first few lines, but as I read further I did like it quite a bit. I would like ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Prologue

    Wow, Ash, I like this. You never told me you were working on a new story... what happened to the Roman one? You know, the one I spent HOURS correcting? ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lovely Waters #1

    Hey. I'm just going to give you my overall impression, since I'm sure many people are going to critique this and I don't have too much time on my hands. ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: *marked for deletion*

    Hey. It's probably just me, but I just couldn't get into it. I suggest a more attention-grabbing hook. I mostly skimmed, so I can't really offer an opinion. Sorry :(

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mezzo Forte #1

    First off, I just want to say that I thought this extremely well-written, and I have very little to critique. I liked this better than the first part. I do ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Horse Feathers

    Hey. I noticed that you have a unique style of writing... lots of odd comparisons that I've never seen used. So I guess that's a plus? Even if some of ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black Rose (coloured)

    Wow, this is cool. And you did this on the computer? Wow.

    May 30, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

    Cute, but I gotta be honest... I didn't feel like that was really Edward. Some of the things he was saying just didn't seem like things he would say. And ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A New World: Chapter 2

    Well, I certainly liked the length. However, your paragraphs need some work. You don't need to have near as many as you do. Combine some. I don't have much time, ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A New World: Chapter 1

    (Shamefully few) NITPICKS: Some of them whispered, even if for only the benefit of talking, and most of their concern was on the people above, on deck, and moving ashore. ...

    May 29, 2008


I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest