User avatar

KJ

  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 1

    Chapter One They assigned Jeff to watch over me for the night. It was an odd feeling, pitying the guard standing over you. But I did pity him, even as ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 5

    Hey Ash. Two things. One, about how your MC asked Carmen how him and Nora were. That's a question, I feel, that you ask someone asfter they've been dating a ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 4

    I don’t know how long a sit there. I sat there “Did he rather stay with you?” Awkward wording. All in all, loved it. But very sad, Ash. You ruined ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 3

    Hey Ash. Just a few things. First, the part where you described Carmen's eyes as liquid gold. That instantly brought Edward of Twilight to mind, considering he had golden eyes. ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Truth About Our World.

    Hello. :) Well, I certainly like the MC's cocky, attention-grabbing narrative. This is very creative and unique. I can say that I geniunely enjoyed it. I guess I was reading ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    Ash- You're such a dork :) I laughed when I read your message. Thanks for the compliments, my friend. And if you ever stop writing I'll come over with a ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Tracing of Angels

    Hello. Just as the others have stated, this was very well-written and excellent. I really found no nitpicks, but there was one MAJOR thing I saw that no one else ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 1

    Hey Ash. Love the rewrite. I actually read the whole thing! lol. It was very interesting. I'm excited to see more of this. Only thing I can really nitpick is ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Seven

    Okay, I will make it my SOLE RESPONSIBILITY to read your PR chapters. Happy? This is going to take forever, so bear with me.

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: ~Michelangelo's Night and Day~Chapter Seven

    Hello, my friend. Hee-hee, I've already read and corrected this. I think I corrected it, at least. I know I got lazy and failed to correct one of these chapters.... ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gypsie Eyes: prologue and chapter one

    Hello. Since I did not find anything to critique that Thunder didn't cover, I'll just give you my overall impression: I loved it. I think this is one of the ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    Angel: Thanks, a lot. I really appreciate it. And yes, I am continuing it, right now as a matter of fact, And no, Mark is no relation. There is something ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    Edited as of 6-22-09. Wow, it's been a long time since I've worked on this! I've only just now started to get a passion for it again. Weird, huh? Anyway, ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Scient Witch: Chapter 1, Part 1

    NITPICKS: Some were staring flat out at her, some were turning their haughty noses up; she looked like a simple farm girl, with her plain smock and lank black hair, ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 7

    Okay, I am warning you in ADVANCE - it is LONG. And hopefully you like that, because I know you never want it to end, right? RIGHT? By the way... ...

    Jun 5, 2008


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year